Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Blind women care about looks as much as sighted women AND blind women care about looks MORE than blind men

How are they supposed to find out how i look like ?
They will ask their foid circle to rate you and then dump you if you're not 10/10 gigachad with 5 million dollar net worth.

They will ask their foid circle to rate you and then dump you if you're not 10/10 gigachad with 5 million dollar net worth.
I doubt that blind foids have many other foids friends

Blind women would develop echolocation just to shit on ugly men. The depth of the hatred foids have for sub 8 men knows no bounds. It's a bottomless pit as deep as the modern western foid's vagina.

Jfl blind foids have higher syandards than normal foids

Also, Blind women SMV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sub5 men.

NUCLEAR BLACKPILL OF DOOM @Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out fresh from april 2021

tl;dr
:blackpill: Blind women care about looks as much as sight women
:blackpill: Bind women care about looks MORE than blind men
:blackpill: Blind women report wanting an attractive partner for their social appearance/standing
:blackpill: Sighted men and women love flaunting their attractive partner

"Our sample consisted of 94 sighted and blind participants with different ages of blindness onset: 19 blind/28 sighted males and 19 blind/28 sighted females.

[...] while physical attractiveness was less important to blind men, blind women considered physical attractiveness as important as sighted women.
The importance of a high status and likeable personality was not influenced by sightedness."

"While blind men placed less importance on physical attractiveness,
blind women did not differ from sighted women. This suggests that a partner’s physical attractiveness might bear an indirect advantage to women by increasing their desirability, while sighted men assess physical attractiveness as a direct indicator for fertility and health."

View attachment 473328

:feelsStudy: The study also cites a previous study that found that blind men care less about looks than blind women

:feelsStudy: Blind women don't want an ugly guy because they'd be ashamed, it would hurt their social standing
JFL BEING UGLY = BEING A SOCIAL PARIA, anyone who denies it is coping hard

:feelsStudy: Read the paragraph below. Doesn't that remind you of all the tiktok clips and social media posts of people bragging about their partners?

STUDY

The Role of Vision in the Emergence of Mate Preferences​

Tagging niggas @ThoughtfulCel @soymonkcel @BPJ @cvh1991 @ReturnOfSaddam @gymletethnicel @Diocel @Transcended Trucel @Lebensmüder @yikerinos @your personality @LOLI BREEDING @Simulacrasimulation @BITG @Sportbro @Notorious Inkler @MarquisDeSade @Tenshi
Blind males are going to be incels. Blind female won't be.

There goes my plan for finding a blind foid. Maybe if she's deaf and blind so on one can tell her I'm ugly?
She can touch you face and understand your height

Blind women would develop echolocation just to shit on ugly men. The depth of the hatred foids have for sub 8 men knows no bounds. It's a bottomless pit as deep as the modern western foid's vagina.
Blind Foid echolocation to find the best bones on faces of men. They will travel entire world to find their Giga Ultra SSJ5 HyperX Chad

I can’t believe it.

"see no evil" amirite

Not really a surprise here. Women's mate selection is largely competitive with other women. Men are chiefly accessories.

There was some study that found that blind foids approximate your social status/attractivenes both consciously and subconsciously by how other peoples voice tone changes when talking to you.
I bet the "maybe blind woman wouldn't care" cope has passed everyones mind at least once at some point :feelshaha: