Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Study cope room 1

J

JohnnyNodoff

Greycel
Sitting here writing an essay, wondering if it is even worth it. Can't even concentrate, knowing how important looks and personality is to success. Am i doomed to hours of study and work only to land a middle-class meme job and a future of beta-buxxing some stupid slut. Who else here fighting depressing in uni?

>knowing how important personality is to success
AHAHAHAHAHAH

I feel like that too even though I'm a youngcel(HS). Yeah it's early but I can't see how I'll do anything more than betabuxx at best working my ass off to support some burnt out skank who will just fuck chads behind my back. I'm probably going to try to sui once I have to get a real job. There's just no way I become NT/normie+.

Sitting here writing an essay, wondering if it is even worth it. Can't even concentrate, knowing how important looks and personality is to success. Am i doomed to hours of study and work only to land a middle-class meme job and a future of beta-buxxing some stupid slut. Who else here fighting depressing in uni?

Personality is extremely important in interviews.
If you don't have one you're fucked during interviews.

Personality is extremely important in interviews.
If you don't have one you're fucked during interviews.
brb spending days of my life studying and racking up huge debt only to become unemployed.
It's so over.

Arbeit Macht Frei

brb spending days of my life studying and racking up huge debt only to become unemployed.
It's so over.
It's true though, if your interviewer doesn't like you then you won't get the job.

I feel euphoric when i study to be honest.

change "personality" to status or mental health and I'll agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back