Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study shows that many men fantasize about being raped by a woman

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Probably even higher percentages with all the soys today

tbf most men imagine a stacy raping them, not some IT-tier landwhale "woman"

weird af ngl

seems kinda soy

Femdom and sissy fetish isn't a new thing. It started increasing after feminism came into existence. And I'm pretty sure those stats are much higher now.

tfw no rapist gf

Most men would enjoy being raped by a woman. That's why every time IT wants us to feel bad about rape, they use an example of a man homosexually raping us instead of a woman.

It depends on what one consider rape though.
If a girl came onto me strongly, I would like that.
If a girl was trying to rape me in the ass or pull my hair or something, I would not.

One I would enjoy, the other is a feminist.

raping a woman, not so much being raped by a woman, maybe seduced but not raped
She wants you so badly that she literally doesn't even care what you have to say about. Ultimate form of flattery for me.

Most men would enjoy being raped by a woman. That's why every time IT wants us to feel bad about rape, they use an example of a man homosexually raping us instead of a woman.
This, majority of men already finds majority of women attractive enough to have sex, and girl literally cant rape you without you getting aroused first.

There is no such a thing as female to male rape which guy didnt enjoy (even if she is fat or ugly etc.) unless she is fucking him with a strapon :feelskek::feelskek:

This, majority of men already finds majority of women attractive enough to have sex, and girl literally cant rape you without you getting aroused first.

There is no such a thing as female to male rape which guy didnt enjoy (even if she is fat or ugly etc.) unless she is fucking him with a strapon :feelskek::feelskek:
Some arousal can come from anxiety. And arousal doesn’t mean the man enjoyed it. Arousal is physiological reaction not an emotional reaction

I can't even make myself aroused by this fantasy, because I know no foid would want to rape a short ugly ethnic. :feelskek:

I can't even make myself aroused by this fantasy, because I know no foid would want to rape a short ugly ethnic. :feelskek:
Fantasies aren’t meant to be realistic

"rape" in a man's fantasies is when stacy throws herself at him and he has no choice other than to fuck her otherwise she won't let go of him. Men want to be sex objects sometimes, I guess, get that feeling when someone lusts for you no matter what.

Lmao, blackpilled subconsciousness :feelskek: :feelskek:
Pretty much. I start imagining some girl pushing me down and getting ready to ride me, then a different part of my brain says "stop dreaming faggot, you know this is preposterous." Then my boner deflates. :feelskek:

Because they know that no man would sleep on opportunity to get free sex with an average or below average woman, who would be a direct equivalent to the vast majority of rapists, who aren't that ugly (not great still). Therefore it can't be rape. So they have to imagine some other guy raping us or a very very very hideous foid (but foid can do no wrong so it'll be a man most of the time).

Extremely high IQ

Because they know that no man would sleep on opportunity to get free sex with an average or below average woman, who would be a direct equivalent to the vast majority of rapists, who aren't that ugly (not great still). Therefore it can't be rape. So they have to imagine some other guy raping us or a very very very hideous foid (but foid can do no wrong so it'll be a man most of the time).
Most rapists are chads

Can’t be rape if it’s a foid. Men will fuck anything

I have fantasized about that ngl

sometimes I fantasize about things that physically cannot happen irl but this is just too laughable for me jfl

also I just don't find it appealing tbh

@Napoleon de Geso

I want the Iconics to rape me.

Tbh, i wouldn't mind getting raped by a female, as long as she's at least somewhat attractive to me.

I want to rape a foid (hard) and i want a foid to rape me.
Im a pervert

Completely true.

Here is why it is fallacious to compare heterosexual female rape to homosexual male rape though:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back