Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stupid Clown is not a fakecel

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I’ve seen his face. A legit 3. I’ve never seen a white man’s face as bad as his.

Any good traits he has gets thrown out the window.

He has small shoulder width, truecel face, autistic voice, and he has the build of a female.

he's white and tall thats all i have to know

I’ve seen his face. A legit 3. I’ve never seen a white man’s face as bad as his.

He has small shoulder width, truecel face, autistic voice, and he has the build of a female.
So he is some type of weird goblin

doubtful if it is then hes really good at it as the two seem very different from each other
Well, it is not that hard to shed off things like ooohhh me brokanda dikka oooh me homeschoolar

Thanks for defending my incelhood. Only reason I'm tall is because of a genetic mutation I don't wanna bring up here because it gives too much detail into who I am.

Also what happened to JBW? Are you acknowledging some of your posts on it where taking it to an absurd level?

Also what happened to JBW? Are you acknowledging some of your posts on it where taking it to an absurd level?
@Stupid Clown is an exception

Thanks for defending my incelhood. Only reason I'm tall is because of a genetic mutation I don't wanna bring up here because it gives too much detail into who I am.
I wish I had your “genetic mutation” brocel :feelsrope:

YOU ARE TEENAGE NINJA MUTANT TURTLE!!!!!!!!

Fair. I feel his pain.

It's just a pity the way he processes his pain, is by being such an abrasive little fuck on here. Throwing fakecel cuck kys in every thread he pops up in. Because what would anybody else know about inceldom right? Brocel seems like he needs a hug and 6 beers with some bros. Big time.

Last edited:
He's an inceldom victim. @Stupid Clown shoulde be economically compensated.