Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid electric cooking

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
In the netherlands there are laws all new houses must have an induction cooking instead of gas because muh environment Cuck02 gasses. Fucking supid piece of shit doesnt work and now I cant cook my tendies because soyboy laws and that cringe loli greta thunberg and demented boomers forgetting they are cooking because the price is right starts playing. Fuck this gay earth I want a easy gas cooking furnice without having to pay for a (((mechanic))) to fix there own retarded product . I dont give a fuck about melting ice caps wgat did the ozone layers ever do for me I just want my fucking tendies you treehugging homos
20201228 015942

Screenshot 20201228 025031 Gallery

Last edited:
Go down to the store and buy those cheap coal grill. Doubles as a exit plan too!

Even with a good extraction hood and open windows?
If you have working carbon monoxide detectors I think you should be fine. I think putting the grill near a window and having a fan blowing out might also work. There is also these small gas grills, they are cleaner burning and can be used for survival. These you might be ok with inside.

OIP

If you have working carbon monoxide detectors I think you should be fine. I think putting the grill near a window and having a fan blowing out might also work. There is also these small gas grills, they are cleaner burning and can be used for survival. These you might be ok with inside.

View attachment 387962
Thank you much love brocel

You can also make a "hobo stove" and burn twigs and shit to cook on.

Over for dutchcels

Cucked from even cooking lmao
Over for Dutchcels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back