Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel sTupid SHITHEADS stop playing SHIT GAMES FUCK YOU (ps4cels gtfih)

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
FUCKING shitheads sitting there with their ps4s and xbox ones and expensive pc, WASTING THAT SHIT PLAYING FUCKIGN CALLADUDY, LEAGUE AND FORTNITE??!??! MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS GIVE ME UR FUKIN GAME SYSTEM BITCH
none of these mother fuckers even heard of what an indie game is. none of them played furi, thumper, ruiner etc. Fuckers waste their time playing shitty ass lifesucking timesinks, or waste their money preordering the next installment of [shitty yearly franchise that plays the exact same as every other mainstream game]
No brain activity a 0 cb 28796852

I Never understood these retards that complain about 2K, FIFA, and Madden but buy it for $60 EVERY FUCING YEAR

none of these mother fuckers even heard of what an indie game is. none of them played furi, thumper, ruiner etc. Fuckers waste their time playing shitty ass lifesucking timesinks, or waste their money preordering the next installment of [shitty yearly franchise that plays the exact same as every other mainstream game]

Im starting to think that every incel is a hipster. #hipstercel

normies aggrevate me so much its not even funny. and people wonder why i dont have friends...

FUCKING shitheads sitting there with their ps4s and xbox ones and expensive pc, WASTING THAT SHIT PLAYING FUCKIGN CALLADUDY, LEAGUE AND FORTNITE??!??! MOTHER FUCKING FUCKERS GIVE ME UR FUKIN GAME SYSTEM BITCH
View attachment 19397
Umadbro?? :feelstrash:

I don't know, I own an expensive PC and own a plethora of indie games nobody's heard about. (Mostly random shit I find for sale)

Fortnite, fucking fortnite I can't go anywhere without hearing people spew it out of their mouths, 2K and pretty much all the sports series are horrible too.

pc specs?
It's more amateur range/mid-range than anything
Cpu: I7 7700 (not the K version kek)
Gpu: GTX 1060 6 GB
Ram: 16GB DDR4 RAM
PSU: I think it's base, 500W
Motherboard: Asus something idfk
Monitor: 4K Samsung 28"
No water cooler unfortunately kek
Headset: HyperX Cloud 2
Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum (the edition without the stupid blue color on the side)
Keyboard: Corsair K70 rapid fire

I really fucking hate fortnite that stupid game that normies enjoy to play, it really fucking pisses me off how shit taste normies are, they cannot comprehend what makes a good game or a nad game, they're just mindless zombies consuming what is trendy

I really fucking hate fortnite that stupid game that normies enjoy to play, it really fucking pisses me off how shit taste normies are, they cannot comprehend what makes a good game or a nad game, they're just mindless zombies consuming what is trendy
I cringe at fortnite jokes, even when they were "trendy"
Battle royale is such a bare bones "genre", it's more a mini-game than anything.

All video games are shit. I think less of anyone who plays video games.

Indie games are literal soyboy tier.
No thanks.

Indie games are literal soyboy tier.
No thanks.
i prefer the term fockin badass as shit

what's soyboy tier is shit like far cry 17, same graphics, mechanics, shitty story, same everything as every other fps in the past 1000 years

i prefer the term fockin badass as shit

what's soyboy tier is shit like far cry 17, same graphics, mechanics, shitty story, same everything as every other fps in the past 1000 years

And yet the only games Chad plays is the mainstream ones like FIFA, CoD, Battlefield etc.
As I said, indie games are soyboy tier.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back