Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Subhuman she gook is angry there's good looking women in anime

DNW

Anime is garbage and for sexless men so it obviously is going to appear to the male gaze.

Stupid hole does not need to make a 13 minute video about that.

Screenshot 1184
Screenshot 1185

Also all these foid youtubers have the same thumbnails tone of voice on the same topics with same ideals, watch one video you have watched them all

DNW

Anime is garbage and for sexless men so it obviously is going to appear to the male gaze.

Stupid hole does not need to make a 13 minute video about that.
>Foids see men like hobby.
>Foids pretend to like hobby so they can milk the community for attention.
>Foids demand changes.

Cunt really doesn't realize she's not the primary audiance of these anime. :lul:

>Foids demand changes.

Cunt really doesn't realize she's not the primary audiance of these anime. :lul:
-
Oh that's great- :feelskek: -very well summed up yes

The same as people who build houses near an airport...- and then later demand something be done about the noise from all these planes
-

Video has 7.3k dislikes, I think the weaboos have given their opinion
@proudweeb was leading the weaboo army to attack this feminoid

-
Oh that's great- :feelskek: -very well summed up yes

The same as people who build houses near an airport...- and then later demand something be done about the noise from all these planes
-
:lul::lul::lul: exactly. They're just choosing to be victims for attention.

>Foids demand changes.

Yes very well put brocel, I think there probably are more foid centered animes out there anyway. Besides why do they give a fuck about an obviously unrealistic male gaze thats for fantasy, its not like we are the meme gender that actually enforce unrealistic standards that leave a large majority of men completely sexless or barely able to get sex. This would be like complaining about 50 shades of GrAy or something it seems cringe so I just don't watch it.
Notice how they're shitty at making thumbnails and just put themselves front and center.

View attachment 897443
LMFAO I literally thought of this making my post
thats why we call them femoids = female androids

Literally all of them, and they all pull 100k views per video and tens of thousands of subscribers just by virtue of being a foid and the balance of the genders is just so unfair.

Yes very well put brocel, I think there probably are more foid centered animes out there anyway. Besides why do they give a fuck about an obviously unrealistic male gaze thats for fantasy, its not like we are the meme gender that actually enforce unrealistic standards that leave a large majority of men completely sexless or barely able to get sex. This would be like complaining about 50 shades of GrAy or something it seems cringe so I just don't watch it.

View attachment 897445
WhyLiterally all of them, and they all pull 100k views per video and tens of thousands of subscribers just by virtue of being a foid and the balance of the genders is just so unfair.
:lul: :lul:

View attachment 897445
Literally all of them, and they all pull 100k views per video and tens of thousands of subscribers just by virtue of being a foid and the balance of the genders is just so unfair.
Foids view life as an attention contest with each other. When attractive women get more attention, even if it's just animated attractive women they get jealous.

How the hell is it affecting her? Chads don't watch anime. Let us have our copes in peace.

How the hell is it affecting her? Chads don't watch anime. Let us have our copes in peace.
Chads do watch anime nowadays. Anime is a normie hobby among gen Z. It effects her because she's angry there's women more attractive than her in an anime.

"Let's unpack that for a bit":soy: jfl every fucking time man. Why do foids act like this?

Her entire fucking argument is nonsensical really. Anime and a lot of media in general has been like this for a long time. The "male gaze" isn't ruining shit. Mostly it was men who created anime in the first place that made most of these designs. Not everyone enjoys the entire cast of their show or movie being an ugly androgynous twink. It's been proven that people like to look at things that look good which is part of the whole reason why we are incels in the first place.

Like holy shit sub-5 women are the cause of a ton of modern problems today, they freak out over everything just because Chad would rather have a one night stand with them than a long-term relationship. Most incels don't even aim for Stacies, as they know better, and they'd rather try for their looksmatch or even just any woman in general but we get nothing. So many of us give up.

And in addition most incels are at least okay with seeing Chad and Stacy characters in media. Because it is clear that the media doesn't equate to real life, which these retarded foids cannot seem to comprehend. They have to take offence to any piece of media that doesn't immediately pander to them 100% 24/7. Just because the media you are watching doesn't look exactly like you doesn't mean that it is discriminating against you. Hell, I play as Chads all the time in video games and I'm okay with it.

Not even going go watch, but there are also bishie prettyboy Chads in anime in case she has forgotten

Not even going go watch, but there are also bishie prettyboy Chads in anime in case she has forgotten
and no guy ever complains about either those or buff gigachads like Guts jfl

Women go nuts and will destroy everything around them when they don't have any real problems or any children to take care of.

Women go nuts and will destroy everything around them when they don't have any real problems or any children to take care of.

Maybe she should improve her personality instead of hating something viewers like to watch.

@proudweeb was leading the weaboo army to attack this feminoid
Good thing animu creators don't give a fuk what some fat feminist has to say

hopefully they remain based in the near future

>Foids demand changes.

That’s how it always is and why any male-dominated community needs to be gatekept from fefails in order for its culture to thrive

Though this thread was about lolicon it applies to foids’ thoughts on anime women in general. All the “arguments” they give are pure bs, in truth they just don’t want subhumans to have copes

Also, her voice is grating as fuk. Looks like the type of bitch who would get rejected from Stanford for "only" scoring 1450 on the SAT

she will marry some goofy looking 6 foot tall whitoid and spit out half-breed babies

Asian women trying to sound white with all that vocal fry and shit is so annoying to me

If women made themselves more available to sub-chad men, anime probably wouldn’t exist lol

MUH FREEDOM OF SEEEEEXXXXXXX :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Chad only :feelsbadman:
Hence needs to be limited
(Is that what you’re saying? Wasn’t sure if you interpreted what I said as advocating for “freedom of sex”)