Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Success is luck

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
Success is mostly luck and being brought up in a right environment and being in the right circle of people who have power and money.

It's like a system which you can't escape no matter how hard you try.

Imagine thinking about working hard and making it in life

Success is mostly luck and being brought up in a right environment and being in the right circle of people who have power and money.

:feelsrope:

Models earn 100x more than us for just existing

Water

Damn right. People like to say "just work hard" as a cope. It helps them believe in a just world. "Just world" is a well known fallacy.

Life is 99% luck, 1% everything else

not entirely. too mucch bias

Yeah, it be like that.

true, hard working only will put you in an early grave with no pay off. You don't want to be one of Egyptian slaves that were building the pyramids right?

How do I get the jews to pay me 20$ a day

Get a fucking job you will never ((((touch)))) a vagina my race will make sure you filthy gentile

Very true. There is no realistic class migration anymore. You need to be really luck or born rich (which is being lucky too)