Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SUCCESS! /r/ForeverAlone just swallowed the atomic black pill!

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://np.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7inp5u/importance_of_looks_human_evolution_and_halo/

None can resist swallowing the pill for long.

There's still hope for reddit.

In time truth will always prevail.
It did in the past when we had enforced monogamy, and so it shall happen again. It kist takes time, and sadly most of us won't see that moment.

Forever Alone is getting blackpilled and some cucks are salty about it. Good work guys

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Forever Alone is getting blackpilled and some cucks are salty about it. Good work guys

Today is a happy day

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5RN6klhro[/video]

Jake is r/foreveralone, the rainicorns are incels, and finn is the cucks

I thought that place was beyond saving, but it appears I was wrong and that there are still some there who see past the platitudes.

Minjaze said:
I thought that place was beyond saving, but it appears I was wrong and that there are still some there who see past the platitudes.

A lot do, but don't comment. Stupid noonches and Takei_Me are blue pilled cucks.https://www.reddit.com/user/noonches

Got banned by Takei_Me just because she dislikes me. Kek.

truecel23 said:
A lot do, but don't comment. Stupid noonches and Takei_Me are blue pilled cucks.https://www.reddit.com/user/noonches

Got banned by Takei_Me just because she dislikes me. Kek.
Yeah, those two were on my case as well and even threatened to permaban me after years of posting on there.
As long as some of the mods are bluepilled inceltears supporters, FA won't reach it's full potential. Dumb cunts are ruining a decent sub.

They started to change after what happened in the 7th of November. Probably because a lot of refugees moved there.

Minjaze said:
Yeah, those two were on my case as well and even threatened to permaban me after years of posting on there.
As long as some of the mods are bluepilled inceltears supporters, FA won't reach it's full potential. Dumb cunts are ruining a decent sub.

This. Soon enough, posts like this will be removed by the female mods that run the place. That place is beyond saving. Don’t forget, that sub has a lot of female users who get highly upvoted all the time. The blackpilled users need to migrate here ASAP. 

Btw, I recognise your username from /r/FA. I was only a lurker but I used to upvote you all the time.

Just as planned!,The blackpill will be spreading like wildfire.

The fighting has just begun,normies.

Brigade when?

Minjaze said:

Yeah the only women who understand us are women like Board_Gaming etc.

Minjaze said:

The femoid cucktears need to be stripped of their positions.

truecel23 said:
Yeah the only women who understand us are women like Board_Gaming etc.
I don't think Board_Gaming understands us at all, she as an avid Inceltears poster.

Minjaze said:
I don't think Board_Gaming understands us at all, she as an avid Inceltears poster.

Nah, remember she commented on how most incels aren't bad and were downvoted which you replied to making a point to her?

Surprising. Good for them.

They just need to flush out the FHOs and we could have a truecel sub on there again.

tbh /r/foreveralone could have been the new /r/incels but unfortunately they cuck themselves by believing bluepill coping shit and that women can be FA. KEK