Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Such visceral hatred towards foids.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Like i can't even describe IT, my blood fucking boils, its such deep seated hatred you feel in every cell of your body, in every breath.

i just want to arrange marriage max just so that i could teach these blood sucking manipulative calculating lifeless scum to teach a lesson or two. That would be fun. would be fun. would be fun. would be fun. thaty would be fun.

Last edited:
lmao you say that but irl you would never lay your hands on a foid

Cause our society is cucked and gynocentric. I don't want to spend my lifetime behind bars.

I don't give a shit about foids.

This^ lay your hands on a foid and the soyciety will moblynch you. A foid however, can even burn you alive and nothing will be done to her.

This^ lay your hands on a foid and the soyciety will moblynch you. A foid however, can even burn you alive and nothing will be done to her.
Cucks and whiteknights are the ones who deserve mob lynchings. Soon it will happen when men get blackpilled and stop worshipping pussy.

i just want to arrange marriage max just so that i could teach these blood sucking manipulative calculating lifeless scum to teach a lesson or two
:feelshaha: Cope