Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sugar baby pays off uni debt in first year

Fucking simps. Fucking thots. Fucking clown world.

I wish death upon those who paid for this cunts student debt and I hope this bitch gets raped by a pack of muslims @ZkinnyG get the fucking rocks we’ve got ourselves a stoning

The world is such a weird and wild place man. While I'm rotting here in my room people are doing all kinds of crazy shit.

Beyond tutorial mode, this is God mode. Give yourself free money

I don't plan to go to university. We gonna make it somehow boyos.

The world is such a weird and wild place man. While I'm rotting here in my room people are doing all kinds of crazy shit.
:feelskek::feelskek: I legit laughed for a few minutes at this.

This is women difficulty in life.

Always remember that women have it harder then men.

Definitely...

Having a vagege is like having a gold mine

Did he even get pussy?

Imagine having a hoe daughter like this. Its in the news. I cant think of anything more cucked.

But when I was finishing sixth form and moving to university, I found that loads of women at university had signed up and had very positive experiences.

Gracie added: "The best date I ever had was in the summer where we had dinner in a rooftop bar where we could see the sun set. "It was a beautiful experience and one I could never forget after the meal, we had some drinks and got to know more about each other. "At the end of the date he made sure I got home safe and sent me £150 on top of paying for my food and drinks."

Cliffs: LOL

#THEFUTUREISFEMALE

#EQUALITY

Did he even get pussy?
I doubt it. Most guys are so desperate for any affection they’ll pay a girl the same amount that it would cost to screw the girl just so they can cuddle.

She knows she'll be a whale soom so she's cashing in early

jfl at the state of uk foids

Pathetic tbh. And people say that men are the ones who are privileged.