Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sugar daddies are the most cucked scum on earth

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Think of it, they get sex sometimes (not often) in 5 star hotel with their sugar baby, they invest and waste alot of money (giga simp)

They spend thousands of bucks funding her "travel" where she gets foreign cocks shoved up her holes

They pay for everything they can to keep her

Meanwhile some broke chad gets to fuck her raw no condom for free behind trash bags of a cheap pub/club

Those old cucks are giga soy and giga cucks

Meanwhile some broke chad gets to fuck her raw no condom for free behind trash bags of a cheap pub/club

Sugar daddies on suicidewatch

Yea my dad knew this 25 year old stripper with 2 bastard children and she wanted him to be her sugar daddy. Thankfully he had more sense and said no

I don't know, on one hand I agree but I also feel like if you could easily turn it around on the sugar baby, get them to depend on you or some shit and threaten to cut them off if they decide to go slut themselves out. Imagine having that much money to spend on pussy... must be nice

Think of it, they get sex sometimes (not often) in 5 star hotel with their sugar baby, they invest and waste alot of money (giga simp)

They spend thousands of bucks funding her "travel" where she gets foreign cocks shoved up her holes

They pay for everything they can to keep her

yet a hooker costs 50 - 100$ and its garunteed sex

Theres worse scum than sugar daddies. First of all most sugar daddies cant fuck the would sugar babies for "free" anymore so if you got the sugar why not. :feelsautistic:

most betabuxxers have the self-awareness of a clam, and sincerely think their damsels truly love them.

sugar daddies are the betabuxxers who enough brain cells to connect the dots and see his relationship for what it really is.

Poor, but self-aware betabuxxers just pay a cheap hooker every once in a while and fantasize about having a gf.

Being rich guys, sugar daddies blow their cash on the best experience they can afford. It's their taste.

I don't get it. To me it's like prostitution with extra steps and risk. If you're going to pay for sex why wouldn't you go to a whore? A sugar baby is going to be promiscuous too. They have no values or virtues.
I don't know, on one hand I agree but I also feel like if you could easily turn it around on the sugar baby, get them to depend on you or some shit and threaten to cut them off if they decide to go slut themselves out. Imagine having that much money to spend on pussy... must be nice
I don't know if this would work because she can "divorce" him. Family courts salivate at the idea of taking money from a man and giving it to the whore. They "marry" you without your consent and then she's eligible to receive money from you, especially if she depends on the sugar daddy.