Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suggest Netflix shows

Dodger

Dodger

Incelologist
-
Retarded niggas saying ‘I d0Nt wAtCh JEWflix’ gtfo and don‘t waste my time.

the last kingdom

Retarded niggas saying ‘I d0Nt wAtCh JEWflix’
does not matter. almost anything is jew made. i watch old art movies sometimes to reset my jew filled brain

I don't watch very many TV shows or movies at all... :feelsjuice:

Though have you seen The Wire? :feelswhere:

the one with the vikings is pretty cool

Squid Game, The Queen's Gambit. People say that Andor is pretty good.

Squid Game, The Queen's Gambit. People say that Andor is pretty good.
"Andor" is quite good. Amazing that Disney WokeVille made something this good. I was going to do a Lounge post on it. Still might.

Marco Polo was pretty cool.

"Andor" is quite good. Amazing that Disney WokeVille made something this good. I was going to do a Lounge post on it. Still might.
All the new Star Wars shows are great.

Not netflix, Spartacus Blood and Sand.

Not netflix, Spartacus Blood and Sand.
Haven't seen it but if ts anything like the usual I will think it's cringe. Takes a lot to impress me production wise these days. Andor does a decent - good job.

All the new Star Wars shows are great.
"Shows" plural? Like which ones. They all suck. Every single one of them is a woke nightmare except "Andor" . You mean "Andor?"

"Shows" plural? Like which ones. They all suck. Every single one of them is a woke nightmare except "Andor" . You mean "Andor?"
the mandalorian and boba fett are not woke.

Haven't seen it but if ts anything like the usual I will think it's cringe. Takes a lot to impress me production wise these days. Andor does a decent - good job.
Its good once you get used to it, it has unnecessary nudity and sex scenes and some scenes are cringe, its much different than other Spartacus movies/series. It has good fight scenes and production, interesting characters, good plot and rivalry, way above it s budget. Its good imo and made to appeal to older audience.

Is there a show called "Cancel your Netflix subscription"?

the mandalorian and boba fett are not woke.
They were to a degree. But moreover the story was dry, drab and meaningless. Boba Fett I have not seen but I'm certain it doesn't compare to Andor. I can also recall the gamut of critiques blasting it for being a failure somewhere.

:feelsgah:

Screw subscription. Torrent as you need.
I just have my friend sharing his Crunchyroll premium with me, and nothing else because no other kind of TV shows interest me anymore.

I just have my friend sharing his Crunchyroll premium with me, and nothing else because no other kind of TV shows interest me anymore.
There are good ones like Severance or The Old Man, Andor, and House of the Dragon is turning out to be good. It's very few and far between, but you can find them.

It's good for true crime and other documentaries. Today a pretty awesome one about the Nepal/Everest earthquake of 2015 came out; it killed 3 hours of my day nicely enough. There was an interesting sideplot where Israeli tourists got accused of stealing locals' money from the rubble. It's called Aftershock.

Travelers
Manifest

I'm watching a Danish series called 'Elves'. Not great but entertaining, pretty weird, and no woke propaganda that I can perceive (despite being set in Denmark)

I don't watch jewflix

There are good ones like Severance or The Old Man, Andor, and House of the Dragon is turning out to be good. It's very few and far between, but you can find them.
I don't know if I wanna make that journey, though.

I saw a avi on looksmaxx site and looked it (her) up... Seemed like cool show.

Each season is like a full sized movie. (2)

The girl...
97f56cf74f759f62894cc5e92ef7967d2c 16 eotfw 106rsquarew700

Last edited:
So far, when it comes to TV series imo the best are

1. House of the Dragon (Before it released I was apprehensive, but it's been good)

2. Severance (Apple TV , good so far)

3. The Old Man - I think many of you will like it. (@Emba have you seen?)

4. Andor (Not bad considering all of Disney Star Wars major failures)

And if you want to find gems, you need to go searching across all streaming company platforms and utilise torrents, not just Netflix. Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV, HBO, Fx, etc etc

Huh? What Journey? I don't understand..
You said they were "Few and far between", so I took that literally and said I don't know if I wanna make that journey.

You said they were "Few and far between", so I took that literally and said I don't know if I wanna make that journey.
Lol. You don't have to. I took the journey for you. Can trust me. I have you the names. They are not bad and worth the watching.

Lol. You don't have to. I took the journey for you. Can trust me. I have you the names. They are not bad and worth the watching.
I guess it's just my bias towards things that aren't anime talking.

I had come to believe everything not anime was woke trash.
No. And even a lot of Anime is Stacy/chad worship trash. You are right there is a lot of woke trash out there, but the serials I have named are not woke trash. They may be a different kind of trash, but hey we gotta cope and watch something from time to time right?

No. And even a lot of Anime is Stacy/chad worship trash. You are right there is a lot of woke trash out there, but the serials I have named are not woke trash. They may be a different kind of trash, but hey we gotta cope and watch something from time to time right?
I guess.