Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Suggestion for all collegecels

im done

im done

God hates you
★★★★
This is totally based on my experience
As soon as I started socializing with people I feel less suicidal now ,people already have friend group which I'm trying to fit in. but i really can't fake compliment others like other normies do i even stay silent for entire time.
I know that they hate the fact that I'm trying to fit in a friend group which they already made an year ago i literally went to a movie with a group of people i literally never spoke before I only knew one person
It's fucking hard but you gotta try

Inb4 muh friendship is cope

It's a better cope than jerking off in your room and spamming sewer

I don't really want to 'socialize' i would've stayed alone for the rest of my college life i don't desperately need affection but if you live alone people will consider you as an easy target to bully(you are totally invisible if you are in college). or you end up doing all your projects alone and no network=no job if you are in stem(except science and math)

If you are starting new or a freshman in college try to be a normie as much as possible make friends they don't reject you just because of your looks ,they are not going to fuck you (unless you are a faggot)if you think they will not make friends with you ,you are doomed to be alone
Loneliness leads to depression think about it

Last edited:
dnr, glad I never went to college/ uni

TLDR

Best advice for collegecels: DROP OUT

Congrats on getting a degree, youve put yourself into crippling debt so you can join the 2.2 million people that get a bachelors degree every year in the US alone

In those 4 years you could’ve been working, getting experience and making connections, networking AND making money.

Instead you’ve turned yourself into a debt slave just to be a cuckold to chad and work on homework in your dorm room to background anime while all the chads have drunken foursomes with Stacie’s in their frat house

suicide is the best cope

At my university, nobody pays attention to me, I guess thats a good thing as an incel. Btw, going to college classes feels extremely lonely

I dropped out from being in only for a year.

If you are starting new or a freshman in college try to be a normie as much as possible make friends they don't reject you just because of your looks ,they are not going to fuck you (unless you are a faggot)if you think they will not make friends with you ,you are doomed to be alone
Loneliness leads to depression think about it
I spent 3 years focusing on academics, I regretted it.
You're right.

I spent 3 years focusing on academics, I regretted it.
You're right.
Academics is chad only we incels should focus more on building meaningful friendship because we don't acquire it like chad does

Academics is chad only we incels should focus more on building meaningful friendship because we don't acquire it like chad does
I thought I'd bring me friendship/gf

Doing online college so I don't have to waste time going to a physical campus and interacting with retards in Gen Ed.

Doing online college so I don't have to waste time going to a physical campus and interacting with retards in Gen Ed.
gen ed is such stupid fucking bs