Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sui is for cowards

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
But going ER is not, buddy boyos

"This is the strangest dream"

there is nothing wrong with being a coward

You knew...it would be much more strenuous for me?

With Shannon, I was alone until I realized that Justus G's existence meant an individual with similar experiences and thoughts was present to help me overcome my oneitis sickness. This led to comfort, and is why I mention her much less frequently.

As for the other...there was no other male present, which makes empathizing with allies much more difficult.

You knew...it would be much more strenuous for me?

With Shannon, I was alone until I realized that Justus G's existence meant an individual with similar experiences and thoughts was present to help me overcome my oneitis sickness. This led to comfort, and is why I mention her much less frequently.

As for the other...there was no other male present, which makes empathizing with allies much more difficult.
Who is justus

Who is justus

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 32 52

Screenshot from 2021 09 08 23 16 45

But going ER is not, buddy boyos
Yup. As things continue to worsen I hope the blackpill movement pushes more and more people to go ER on normies which will make our struggles a mainstream plight. We won’t be able to be ignored anymore

Yup. As things continue to worsen I hope the blackpill movement pushes more and more people to go ER on normies which will make our struggles a mainstream plight. We won’t be able to be ignored anymore

tbg-tdbg.gif

Roping is based, you will likely reincarnate to a normie and live a comparatively fulfilling life

Roping is based, you will likely reincarnate to a normie and live a fulfilling life

When I was in early adolescence, I developed a mental connection to my oneitis to offset the denigration I received from my relatives. This is why I was able to fantasize whenever I was deeply depressed.

Guys

Anon5

Anon1