Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicidal gestures as a form of manipulation (straight from the whores mouth)

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/1b21b98/suicidal_gestures_as_a_form_of_manipulation/

>I'm about to sound like the worst person ever, but I rly need to know if anyone else can relate to this. In the past I've attempted suicide as a means of getting my fp's attention. Each attempt was relatively safe and only had a small chance of success. While I am suicidal, these specific attempts were more of a cry for attention, and I didn't really expect to die while attempting

Average female "suicide attempt"

Average female "suicide attempt"
Females attempt more suicides than men, but like 75% of suicide victims are men. Make your own conclusion from this.

Females attempt more suicides than men, but like 75% of suicide victims are men. Make your own conclusion from this.
I bet 25% of those foids were stupid enough to actually rope by accident.

cause foids use pussy ass “soft” methods to try and rope, meanwhile we use methods that work most of the time like blowing your brains out

cause foids use pussy ass “soft” methods to try and rope, meanwhile we use methods that work most of the time like blowing your brains out
It's more that female attempts aren't genuine or thought out. They are most often for nothing more than attention.

Even with the exact same methods like overdosing the male suicide rate is way higher. It's just a matter of most women are not actually attempting suicide in their "suicide attempts"

It's more that female attempts aren't genuine or thought out. They are most often for nothing more than attention.
agreed, femfags only attempt to rope for attention most of the time and they don’t actually want to rope. why would they want to rope? they can get whatever the fuck they want just by being a foid. even the ugly 3/10 looking foids they just want to do this so people around then give them more attention and princess treatment

Even with the exact same methods like overdosing the male suicide rate is way higher. It's just a matter of most women are not actually attempting suicide in their "suicide attempts"
exactly, if they really wanted to rope like genuinely then they would have succeeded

hoping for a 100% success rate foid attempts because i’m a good person !

even the attempting is just based on fudged data:
Comical. Foids literally have to try to fail at life, like it's actually a struggle for them to fail at life.

She's got BPD, she's not mentally well.

Comical. Foids literally have to try to fail at life, like it's actually a struggle for them to fail at life.
yes exactly
people always want what they cant have
men pretend not to be victims and larp that they are more than they are
women are so high up the ladder, they can only go down and larp as victims
you can not fail as a woman. Everything always ends up helping you out.

Who tf care if random foids committed suicide