Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicidal ricecel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/18wyj49/i_think_being_short_and_asian_is_the_reason_why/

I’m a 5’2 Asian guy at 19. I just don’t understand it. I take good care of hygiene, treat people correctly, have goals + hobbies, attend one of the most prestigious schools in America, and I had a relatively good social life overall, but most women write me off as repulsive because of my physical features. There are guys my age who are super tall, go to a school with a 90% acceptance rate, and are literally total assholes with no personality or hygiene, yet they are loved and respected, only bc they’re tall.

:blackpill:

Sometimes I feel like I have shit genes. Small dick, flat face and big nose all these asian features.

:feelsrope:

They need to make an account here instead of roping.

Reminds me of the asian guy who asked out a girl and said police interrogated him or hours and he posted his face as well. It was a Reddit post.

Reminds me of the asian guy who asked out a girl and said police interrogated him or hours and he posted his face as well. It was a Reddit post.
Jyg5zztazj781

DM him on Reddit.

What is that reddit, is it some soyified version of blackpill so that the le reddit overlords don't shut it down or what? JFL just come post here why are those retards posting there. Or actually, don't come here, too many retards here already, stay in your soyified space pls.

What is that reddit, is it some soyified version of blackpill so that the le reddit overlords don't shut it down or what? JFL just come post here why are those retards posting there. Or actually, don't come here, too many retards here already, stay in your soyified space pls.
it's just incels in denial imo

Don't take this offensively.

Identification of common variants associated with human hippocampal and intracranial volumes​

Identifying genetic variants influencing human brain structures may reveal new biological mechanisms underlying cognition and neuropsychiatric illness. The volume of the hippocampus is a biomarker of incipient Alzheimer’s disease1,2 and is reduced in schizophrenia3, major depression4 and mesial temporal lobe epilepsy5. Whereas many brain imaging phenotypes are highly heritable6,7, identifying and replicating genetic influences has been difficult, as small effects and the high costs of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) have led to underpowered studies. Here we report genome-wide association meta-analyses and replication for mean bilateral hippocampal, total brain and intracranial volumes from a large multinational consortium. The intergenic variant rs7294919 was associated with hippocampal volume (12q24.22; N = 21,151; P = 6.70 × 10−16) and the expression levels of the positional candidate gene TESC in brain tissue. Additionally, rs10784502, located within HMGA2, was associated with intracranial volume (12q14.3; N = 15,782; P = 1.12 × 10−12). We also identified a suggestive association with total brain volume at rs10494373 within DDR2 (1q23.3; N = 6,500; P = 5.81 × 10−7).

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404C=0.3476T=0.6524
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786C=0.5230T=0.4770
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266C=0.4479T=0.5521
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202C=0.2346T=0.7654
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170C=0.0949T=0.9051
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980C=0.339T=0.661

The largest brain study of its kind had found a gene linked to intelligence, a small piece in the puzzle as to why some people are smarter than others.

A variant of this gene "can tilt the scales in favour of a higher intelligence", says study leader Paul Thompson, stressing though that genetic blessings were not the only factor in brainpower.

Searching for a genetic explanation for brain disease, the scientists stumbled upon a minute variant in a gene called HMGA2 among people who had larger brains and scored higher on standardised IQ tests.

Thompson dubbed it "an intelligence gene" and says it was likely that many more such genes were yet to be discovered.

The variant occurs on HMGA2 where there is just a single change in the permutation of the four 'letters' of the genetic code.

DNA, the blueprint for life, comprises four basic chemicals called A (for adenine), C (cytosine), T (thymine) and G (guanine), strung together in different combinations along a double helix.

In this case, the researchers found that people with a double 'C' and no 'T' in a specific section of the HMGA2 gene had bigger brains on average.

"It is a strange result, you wouldn't think that something as simple as one small change in the genetic code could explain differences in intelligence worldwide," says Thompson, a neurologist at the University of California, Los Angeles.

Small, but noticeable​

The discovery came in a study of brain scans and DNA samples from more than 20,000 people from North America, Europe and Australia, of European ancestry.

People who received two Cs from their parents, a quarter of the population, scored on average 1.3 points higher than the next group - half of the population with only one C in this section of the gene.

The last quarter of people, with no Cs, scored another 1.3 points lower.

"The effect is small," says Thompson, but "would be noticeable on a (IQ) test ... (it) may mean you get a couple more questions correct.

"It wouldn't be an enormous change. Even so, it would help our brain resist cognitive decline later in life."

It is generally accepted that genes, a good education and environmental factors combine to determine our intelligence.

"If people wanted to change their genetic destiny they could either increase their exercise or improve their diet and education," says Thompson. "Most other ways we know of improving brain function more than outweigh this gene."

He adds there were ethical safeguards and laws in place to guard against the abuse of genetic information.

The research, published in Nature Genetics, was conducted by more than 200 scientists from 100 institutions worldwide, working together on a project called Enigma.

Thompson says other studies have implicated some genes in IQ, but this was the first to link a common gene to brain size.

The team found that every T in place of a C represented a 0.6 per cent smaller brain - equal to more than a year's worth of brain loss through the normal ageing process.

Could be significant​

Asked to comment on the research, Tom Hartley, a psychologist at Britain's University of York says he was "a little wary of thinking in terms of a gene for intelligence".

"There are undoubtedly a lot of things that have to work properly in order to get a good score on an IQ test, if any of these go wrong the score will be worse."

But he says it was "fascinating" to find that such small genetic changes could affect the size of critical structures such as the hippocampus, the brain's memory centre.

"Given the importance of the hippocampus in disorders such as Alzheimer's disease these could turn out to be very significant findings," says Hartley.

John Williams, head of neuroscience and mental health at the Wellcome Trust, a British charitable foundation which backs biomedical research, says the findings paved the way for further research into "structural changes" which occur in disorders such as dementia, autism and schizophrenia.

Brutal, he'll be roping before he reaches 25 because of this clown world

Chang or no bang

Someone needs to send him the link to the forum, he'll find his true calling here

stupid chink is not entitled to women :foidSoy:
How can chinks live with all the other races stealing their women. Why do not they go ER? Have the rice been pacified?

brutal as FUCK

he is legit bottom 2% of asian men. i feel very bad for him. he will never have a woman into him even if he was 6'1
If he gets a nosejob he doesn't look that bad imo. Still over if he's not 6'1+.

I hope he doesn't shoot up a place