Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Suicidal troon vents on SS

pronouns: was/were

SS allows femoids & members of the Alphabet community on there:feelsclown:

to save myself some potential headache, this thread is for BINARY trans people. so when i say "trans people", i'm referring to binary trans people only.

imagine having a crippling feeling of WRONGNESS 24/7. No, imagine BEING wrong. not socially wrong, but literally, physically wrong. that's having sex dysphoria. that's transsexualism.

it's fucking mindbogglingly harrowing for me. this feeling fuels my depression and suicidal tendencies and there is no stopping it because i'm simply wrong and i always will be. surgeries? i've had top surgery and a full hysterectomy, but i still don't feel even close to correct.

i seriously question any "trans" person that looks for the upside in having a disorder like dysphoria. there are no fucking upsides. i hate seeing smoothbrains on reddit (anywhere, really, but these snippets are taken from reddit) talking about dysphoria like it's a cute and uplifting experience.

"I feel like everyone is overly negative about the trans experience." HUH? you mean the crippling sex dysphoria we have? that "trans experience"?

"Yes, it sucks to be a different gender than your assigned sex at birth. Yes, dysphoria sucks. Yes, transphobia sucks. Yes, transitioning sucks at times. But I feel like no one is talking about the positive about it. The community we have." the "community" is not an upside to being trans. the community is a result of trans people needing safe place to escape from discrimination and oppression.

"The unique experience we have seeing gender from the eyes of "the other side"." i literally can't understand this at all. yes, i know how it feels to be a woman and experience the things women do... but that part of me is not something i look fondly on. i don't want to be able to relate to women in the way that i can as a transsexual man. no one suffering from dysphoria should want that either.

"Science is amazing! With T, I can grow my own mini dick?! That's wild. Did y'all know trans women can lactate?! That's mind blowing!" THESE AREN'T FUCKING UPSIDES. i feel like i'm losing my mind here. these statements are so fucking dysphoria inducing. i don't want a "mini dick", i want a real fucking dick. corrective surgery and HRT is not an upside to a crippling mental disorder.

"The experiences of everyone are valid." no.

"But being in the locker room and being able to change around other guys has been awesome! Getting tips from random men on how to improve my beard is epic!"
a-fucking-gain, this is not an upside to being trans. this (in this person's case) is the result of being a man in a men's space. you are being recognized for you who are, who you should have been born as. it has nothing to do with the trans experience.

"I just feel like we're feeding into our own depression and sabotage." TIL being honest about sex dysphoria is sabotage. get bent.

i totally agree that wallowing in self pity is not conducive to living a productive or happy life, but forcing your ugly toxic positivity onto trans people is fucked up.

i wish i was cis. i hate being trans and fuck trenders and tucutes and everyone who wants to pretend like having a disorder is cute and fun. i'm so tired of this shit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions:butterfly000, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, avalanches and 12 others
Like Quote Reply

SS allows femoids & members of the Alphabet community on there:feelsclown:
because they are a cucked community promoting suicide. Of course such places are going to attract foids starved for attention and troons.

because they are a cucked community promoting suicide. Of course such places are going to attract foids starved for attention and troons.
:yes:

can I get a tl;dr on that bullshit

Attention-seekers.net

Is it MtF or FtM ? Im too stoned to think about that

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...c-positivity-surrounding-trans-people.148070/ Hope she/her joins the 50% soon. Reading about troons being suicidal is a lifefuel for me I feast on their misery because they are degenerate freaks who deserve to get lined up and shot ALL of them ( in video game).
incel trait: you get friendmogged
I once made a poll here on .is and ~70% had zero friends

Its a woman I doubt it could even commit suicide effectively. Also funny the realization that once she got the testosterone its like her brain finally had coherent thoughts and she realized she will never be a man.

Its like the resident evil , smart zombie scene.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4vC93arIJk

It should kill itself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back