Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide before my 18th (which is 3 months away)

Do I end my life?

• Yes

Votes: 35 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 118 77.1%

• Total voters
Imo wait until you're 21 and see if drinking helps.

I’d say wait till 25 I’m going to be 25 in less then a month I’ve coped this long you can too. I’d say by 25 it is officially and completely over 100% no hope no turning back.

There are a lot of years between 18 and 40. More than you have been alive.

if you have to wage cuck for life, u best pack the bags and meditate before going out.

Fuck society. Live so you can get back at them as proof against their delusions and bluepill. I love when people start spewing pladitudes and soy thoughts cause I can just shut it all down simply cause I exist.

I feel like living is the biggest cuck thing I can do. Letting people know that I’m suffering like this trying to cope.

I know there is more to life than women, but I feel like missing out on them is the most painful thing anyone can endure.

I’m sick of being looked at like I’m a monster or something foreign.

you're still young. If you start mewing now, you may get a decent jaw by 25

I'll say no, I hate the fact that more and more people like me kill themselves while normies live their lives happily wishing that people like us get killed at once

I'd wait til you start uni/college and see how that goes.
If that doesn’t pan out then yeah sui away

2nd year of college here, haven't talked to a single girl since starting.
Same here bud though I’ve had conversations via group projects

get out Chad. In group projects they refuse to even look at me.

They will laugh at me and joke to the rest of the members on how ugly I look. It’s over.

get out Chad. In group projects they refuse to even look at me.
Idk what groups you’ve been in, but where I’m at people are actually trying to get degrees. Ignoring me would be a very unwise and counterproductive move and they know it. At the end of the day, neither of us are getting any action anyway

Idk what groups you’ve been in, but where I’m at people are actually trying to get degrees. Ignoring me would be a very unwise and counterproductive move and they know it. At the end of the day, neither of us are getting any action anyway

Engineering. I had to do all of the work anyway since they were retarded.

That’s how it always works isn’t it

It was actually lifefuel tho tbh. At the end, we write peer evaluations and your final grade is based on that. I talked with the professor, and he gave me an A and I know at least one of the girls was failed. Lifefuel

It was actually lifefuel tho tbh. At the end, we write peer evaluations and your final grade is based on that. I talked with the professor, and he gave me an A and I know at least one of the girls was failed. Lifefuel
Good job

Wait till 30. If you are virgin at 30 probably nothing will change. During your 20 a lot can change (in appearance and in your mental state).

I don’t want to be that lonely incel man at age 40+, it’s fucking terrifying. All my life I’ve been rejected by females. I’ve always been nice to them, treated them with respect and worked towards improving myself. I’ve done over 200 approaches and I’ve tried every dating service but I always get rejected (extremely early).

I’ve always been positive and I think that’s a great way to be. I guess I’m a bluepilled cuck but it’s whatever you think. Anyway, I’m going to do a poll and I’ll act accordingly to the votes.

Thank you guys. Love you all.
I don't really see the problem there. You can be lonely. And you can enjoy yourself better.

Holes are useless for the most part, surely you can live your life without them, since the only thing they are good at is making babies and getting fucked, and you're not chad so basing your entire existence, your life upon them, and having sex and relatonships with femoids be the only criteria to measure its value is stupid, so get out there and do something meaningful, anything, just get a piece of paper and a pen and doodle something, turn your back on society as a whole and don't let it decide your value as a person for you.
Good luck my friend, just cope.

Don't give cucktears and numales what they want, keep living and make their lives hell instead

give it at least another decade bro

OP, I'm going to be very frank with you. Yes, you life is shit and it won't ever get better. But. It was over before it began.
Suicide is the only option left.

Buddy, killing yourself is what cucktears WANT you to do. You can't please them by doing it. DONT DO IT.

If you’re gonna do it, why not go out with a bang and go ER while you’re at it?

Ok if you are so serious, what is your method?

This and binuralbeatsmaxx for height gains
Honestly started mewing completely on accident when I was 18 after I seen some guy straight up roast this mouth breather for literally mouthbreathing. Ever since then I stopped mouthbreating and mewed constantly without even realizing anything. Completely changed my jaw in 4 years

I don’t want to be that lonely incel man at age 40+, it’s fucking terrifying. All my life I’ve been rejected by females. I’ve always been nice to them, treated them with respect and worked towards improving myself. I’ve done over 200 approaches and I’ve tried every dating service but I always get rejected (extremely early).

I’ve always been positive and I think that’s a great way to be. I guess I’m a bluepilled cuck but it’s whatever you think. Anyway, I’m going to do a poll and I’ll act accordingly to the votes.

Thank you guys. Love you all.
Try your best until you are 30 if your life is still a mess by then you have the blessing of the incels here. But at the moment you are far to young.

So you are still a teenager and you are worried about being an incel at 40? You aren’t old enough to have failed at anything. You aren’t even legally old enough to have sex, and you are worried that you have not? Are you also worried about the fact you don’t have a mortgage yet?

Easy up man. Ease up. This is a very dark little corner of the Internet and the people who have voted for you to kill yourself are assholes. I’m pretty sure nearly every seventeen year old has massive insecurities about their future sexual success.

>underage attention whorign
lol

DONT do it, never give in. That means they win and we lose.
So you are still a teenager and you are worried about being an incel at 40? You aren’t old enough to have failed at anything. You aren’t even legally old enough to have sex, and you are worried that you have not? Are you also worried about the fact you don’t have a mortgage yet?

Easy up man. Ease up. This is a very dark little corner of the Internet and the people who have voted for you to kill yourself are assholes. I’m pretty sure nearly every seventeen year old has massive insecurities about their future sexual success.
Also this

I always feel sorry for people who die. Everyone dies before they become the best they could be and I mean that. I can’t believe rejection is one of the reasons why you’re considering TAKING YOUR OWN LIFE

How many of "Incels" in here are under 18?

wait until your 25 atleast tbh