Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Suicide booths are popping up like mushrooms

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
Canada, 5 EU countries, now Ireland wants to join in the fun too. At this rate it will be legal everywhere in the West in 15 years because the jewish liberal utopia just makes you want to kill yourself.

Also, what's the point of euthanasia when you can just OD on opiates? I'd rather fall asleep in bliss than get some fatal toxic juice in my veins while people watch.

Eugenics!

reminds me of that one futurama episode with the suicide booth skit

reminds me of that one futurama episode with the suicide booth skit
Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. We just have fancier and more expensive booths.

Canada, 5 EU countries, now Ireland wants to join in the fun too. At this rate it will be legal everywhere in the West in 15 years because the jewish liberal utopia just makes you want to kill yourself.

Also, what's the point of euthanasia when you can just OD on opiates? I'd rather fall asleep in bliss than get some fatal toxic juice in my veins while people watch.
Stop blaming jews

Hopefully foids start using them more so we can get some quality with those suicide statistics.

Hopefully foids start using them more so we can get some quality with those suicide statistics.
why would they? They live way, way more happier life than men on average. People who have something to live for usually don't commit suicide.

why would they? They live way, way more happier life than men on average. People who have something to live for usually don't commit suicide.
Just dreaming.

Any statistics on how many men vs women use it ?

Of course. They make all of the fun ways to kill yourself illegal and then bleed you dry for some fancy schmancy weaksauce. Let me blow my brains out with a cool revolver or funny nose candy goddammit!