Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide by overdose

H

HateMyLife

living in Hardcore+
-
How much is the chance of death by overdosing medicine and drinking alcohol on it?

Too risky and faggy

Only females kill themselves that way. You're more liable to fuck yourself up than actually killing yourself.

Look kiddo

Overdose is very unpredictable. Some opiate users shoot up their daily dose they’ve been doing for months, nod off, and go into a peaceful sleep and never wake up randomly.

I personally tried to KMS last summer. Took 20mg of Klonopin and 1200mg of Tramadol (enough to euthanize a baby elephant) bc any combo of Benzodiazepines and Opiates causes breathing to come to a stop

I figured I’d just go to sleep peacefully but instead I woke up in a ward after 2 days of violent rampaging. On sedatives (they tested my blood and it was positive for Opiates and RC’s, so it wasn’t laced).

TLDR/ Be careful. You might not go to sleep. You might wake up in a ward

Look kiddo

Overdose is very unpredictable. Some opiate users shoot up their daily dose they’ve been doing for months, nod off, and go into a peaceful sleep and never wake up randomly.

I personally tried to KMS last summer. Took 20mg of Klonopin and 1200mg of Tramadol (enough to euthanize a baby elephant) bc any combo of Benzodiazepines and Opiates causes breathing to come to a stop

I figured I’d just go to sleep peacefully but instead I woke up in a ward after 2 days of violent rampaging. On sedatives (they tested my blood and it was positive for Opiates and RC’s, so it wasn’t laced).

TLDR/ Be careful. You might not go to sleep. You might wake up in a ward
damn

It depends on what drugs you're gonna take, I think.

If you’re not gonna go ER it’s not worth it tho, but the biggest barrel shotgun to the temple or roof of your mouth is usually the best option. Just hope u don’t feel it

They also legalized those suicide pods in Europe

Don't know. I got so drunk sometimes that I don't remember anything but always waked up after heavy drinking. Alcohol alone cannot probably kill you ( if you drink licensed alcohol of course ).

You can get a used remington 12 gauge like me and put a slug through your head. Go out like a man

If you’re not gonna go ER it’s not worth it tho, but the biggest barrel shotgun to the temple or roof of your mouth is usually the best option. Just hope u don’t feel it

Shotgun would be super messy and undignified. :feelsUnreal: At least with some well-aimed pistol caliber shot through the brain your skull would still be intact :feelsohh:

shotguns would be better but i cant get a weapon because i broke the law multiple times

How much is the chance of death by overdosing medicine and drinking alcohol on it?
That depends on what medicines you use but I can say there is relatively 1.5-4% chance of death. Sincere advice: Never ever attempt to commit suicide, no woman is worthy for that reason. Life isn't only about fucking a damn nasty woman.

Source: Wikipedia.

That depends on what medicines you use but I can say there is relatively 1.5-4% chance of death. Sincere advice: Never ever attempt to commit suicide, no woman is worthy for that reason. Life isn't only about fucking a damn nasty woman.

Source: Wikipedia.
it's not only because of womans, my life is worthless

it's not only because of womans, my life is worthless
Life means breath in and breath out. I figured it out when I woke up on hospital bed after attempting to commit suicide. Honestly I regret not being dead every awaking moment. I was brutally rejected and insulted by girls, beaten by others males, threatened by knife in public park, escaped police pursue. I'm a jobless man living in his 40s who failed over and over. Tomorrow will be another day of this loser's life. I'm suicidal now but suicide won't be / isn't an option. How do you define your life?

Depends on the meds. SSRIs will kill you, but it will me slow and painful. Benzos will make you black out and wake up in a jail cell after committing several felonies.

My plan is to take pills, when it starts kicking in jump off a bridge. If I was american I'd shoot myself too.

You don't have balls to kill yourself faggot. if you were foreal you wouldn't post about it like a bitch. you want attention.
here's some pump

You don't have balls to kill yourself faggot. if you were foreal you wouldn't post about it like a bitch. you want attention.
here's some pump
Im just asking