Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Suicide Discussion Thread (Enter at your own risk)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I do not encourage suicide

I think the way I would go and is overdose.
According to the people who failed with this method you kinda drift out until you fall asleep and never wake up

Before I knew about overdose I always thought I would jump, but the feeling of jumping Is horrible, knowing you will hit the ground.
Imagine jumping from the 10 meter tower in a swimming hall. Try it.

Also what's up with slitting your wrists, how can you even die by cutting your arms?

The only "effective" method I have heard was a bullet trough your brains.
Everything else is a game of luck(where in the case that you lose, you are going to be more miserable and fucked than ever)

I thought of this meta years ago, and over the years, I still haven't thought of a better way:

Stand on edge of a tall building, pop a shitload of pills, shoot yourself so the recoil makes you fall off the building. You've gotta be approaching the very close to 100%. Ultimately, you just don't want to end up brain damagedcel or paralyzedcel. And you'd have to survive two very high KC methods, and one shitty one to survive this.

Plus they likely won't have time to figure out all the shit that's fucked up with you to save you, even if you survive the fall and the dome shot. Who's gonna pump your stomach?

Suicide should not be illegal in my opinion if a person wishes to die there should be resources that they can use to fulfill said wish now I’m not encouraging suicide I’m encouraging euthanasia

I thought of this meta years ago, and over the years, I still haven't thought of a better way:

Stand on edge of a tall building, pop a shitload of pills, shoot yourself so the recoil makes you fall off the building. You've gotta be approaching the very close to 100%. Ultimately, you just don't want to end up brain damagedcel or paralyzedcel.
Actually high IQ.
I wanna have a really good trip first, also I am braver high. Nice pillpill

The thing I'm scared of more than anything is failing and ending up a vegetable or worse, conscious of my surroundings but unable to move. That's why I made an efficient failsafe method.

First you need to find a cliff overlooking the ocean. Take a rope and tie it to something solid like a tree. Toss the rope off the edge of the cliff and climb down so you're hanging off the edge. Then with your free hand, pull out a magnum caliber handgun and blow your brains out. If the headshot fails to kill you for whatever reason, the impact with the water below and subsequent drowning should do the trick.

The thing I'm scared of more than anything is failing and ending up a vegetable or worse, conscious of my surroundings but unable to move. That's why I made an efficient failsafe method.

First you need to find a cliff overlooking the ocean. Take a rope and tie it to something solid like a tree. Toss the rope off the edge of the cliff and climb down so you're hanging off the edge. Then with your free hand, pull out a magnum caliber handgun and blow your brains out. If the headshot fails to kill you for whatever reason, the impact with the water below and subsequent drowning should do the trick.
Assuming you survive all this, drowning is actually fucking painful.
You ever choked on your own spit?
Also might wanna take too many medical pills first to complete

Do you know what's the scariest part about suicide?

What if this is a simulation in which you are unable to kill yourself no matter how hard you try, but you will still feel the pain

Also might wanna take too many medical pills first to complete
Nah, @Saint Cho had it perfect. Medical pills will alter your state of consciousness and increase the odds that you fuck up your headshot and end up giving yourself a botched facial surgery instead.

Do you know what's the scariest part about suicide?

What if this is a simulation in which you are unable to kill yourself no matter how hard you try, but you will still feel the pain
I've been thinking this exact same thing for years now.

What if I pull the trigger and nothing happens. Like I don't die because I'm already dead and this is hell?