Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Suicide fuel for baldcels (baldcels do not enter!!)

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
It's so over for him, holy shit

Attachments

• VID-20200902-WA0000.mp4
    740.1 KB
He took it well. But holy fuck imagine balding at your teens. I would shave it off and grow a beard and lose weight/change it to muscles if I was him.

Damn. Utterly brutal. What the fuck is he even living for.

Over, in every department. Zero hair, zero youthfulness, zero masculinity. At 19 yo. He knows too much about inceldom for his age.

The worst part is the half bald thing. If he'd just shave it all off he would still be ugly and incel, but he wouldn't look like a middle-aged man. Those glasses frames and being fat aren't helping either.

Deadass tho he should just rope so he can skip ahead in line to the Chad reincarnation process

damn that's fucking brutal, mirin his coping skills I wouldn't be able to live this way.

btw there's definitely something in our modern world that we're being exposed that is making men start balding earlier and earlier. I swear there's even a study on that. And fuck "muh testosterone/DHT" most guys I see balding at that age are soyish as fuck. It's probably some jewish chemical destroying hair follicles or something

he needs to finasteridemaxx then moneymaxx for a hairtransplant

he needs to finasteridemaxx then moneymaxx for a hairtransplant
Idk if finasteride works at this stage of baldness. Probably his hair follicles are death right now.
Damn. Utterly brutal. What the fuck is he even living for.
He is a master of copemaxxing

damn that's fucking brutal, mirin his coping skills I wouldn't be able to live this way.

btw there's definitely something in our modern world that we're being exposed that is making men start balding earlier and earlier. I swear there's even a study on that. And fuck "muh testosterone/DHT" most guys I see balding at that age are soyish as fuck. It's probably some jewish chemical destroying hair follicles or something
It could be in water. I living in a big city for 4+ months this year and after a while I was losing hair badly. I was finding so much hair on the floor in my room, in the sink, in the bathtub and especially after washing my hair. Only when I came back home, after using the water here and taking some biotine tablets, everything went back to normal. Maybe they are adding some shit to the water in bigger cities, I live in a small town now. The water there was full of chlorine and especially limescale from that water.

Feel so bad for him tbh