Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based SUICIDE IS A HUMAN RIGHT

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
No one should be forced into a mental hospital for simply trying to escape this prison known as life, especially an 30 year old incel because how tf are you going to make him feel better about being an incel at 30 it wouldnt be possible unless you gave him a free lifetime supply of weed which would probably only last so long. Its cringe when normfags say "SuiCIDe iS NEvEr ThE AnSWeR" but then wish death upon us, even the non violent incels.

I agree, instead of having the suicide hotline talk you out of it they should instead send over a rifleman that will do it for you and in somewhere like a dumpster to where your body won't be a burden.

I agree, instead of having the suicide hotline talk you out of it they should instead send over a rifleman that will do it for you and in somewhere like a dumpster to where your body won't be a burden.
Nah, do those suicide pods, rifle is too risky of survival

Nah, do those suicide pods, rifle is too risky of survival
I'd rather just take a few shots to the head with a rifle and have it destroy my brain instantly as soon as possible, unless I'll be under a sedative drug I wouldn't want to be locked in a pod for my death.

A dog is euthanized with dignity and should be basic right that somebody can if they want

A dog is euthanized with dignity and should be basic right that somebody can if they want
Qualifiers for assisted suicide
1. Must be virgin
2. Age 18
3. Be male
4. Be a subhuman (must be proven)
5. Sign a shit ton of papers as there is no going back
If you fall under any of these you are not qualified

Justin Trudeau is that you?

Qualifiers for assisted suicide
1. Must be virgin
2. Age 18
3. Be male
4. Be a subhuman (must be proven)
5. Sign a shit ton of papers as there is no going back
If you fall under any of these you are not qualified
Hope this becomes legal

Euthanasia is allowed for serious depression in Holland
This foid died last week

Euthanasia is available in Canada if you are poor and have had enough

This foid died last week

Good riddance to that foid

This foid died last week

I didn't know that, here in bongland you cant do shit, just have to off yourself the old fashioned way. Should be legal everywhere, nobody asked to exist.

I didn't know that, here in bongland you cant do shit, just have to off yourself the old fashioned way. Should be legal everywhere, nobody asked to exist.

Yeah unfortunately we can't even get an exit from this hellscape without running the risk of surviving with hideous injuries even if you jump from a height or throw yourself in front of a train. I bet there's millions who'd apply if it became legal. The amount of misery in this country is immense. From fucked-up kids to isolated old people. I think they are.trying to cover up the real suicide statistics too.

They want to keep us waging for immigrants and single mothers