Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide pact.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
Are there any Egyptiancels here who do live in Egypt ? I want to rope too bad nowadays, but i can't, i need someone to kill me.

How about we do a suicide pact together and kill each others ? It would be quick and painless and i agree to be shot first and i'll bring the guns and everything. Any Egyptiancel here to do it with me ?

Just go into a Muslim neighborhood with a cross and a picture of Jesus and you will be killed.

Let's make a pact right here right now.

Are there any Egyptiancels here who do live in Egypt ? I want to rope too bad nowadays, but i can't, i need someone to kill me.

How about we do a suicide pact together and kill each others ? It would be quick and painless and i agree to be shot first and i'll bring the guns and everything. Any Egyptiancel here to do it with me ?
Can't cheat God bro, it's all about intention. There's no difference if you try to get killed so you don't have to kill yourself.

Just go into a Muslim neighborhood with a cross and a picture of Jesus and you will be killed.
They won't unfortunately because there are a lot of Christians here. And i want to die in peace and away from people so i can enjoy my death.

Die a martyr instead. Die saving people from a hurricane or tornado or something. At least do something good as you go out so your soul will feel better.

Can't cheat God bro, it's all about intention. There's no difference if you try to get killed so you don't have to kill yourself.
I'm not cheating god, but i can't gather the courage to kill myself. Another person to kill me would be much better.

Die a martyr instead. Die saving people from a hurricane or tornado or something. At least do something good as you go out so your soul will feel better.
There are no such things like those in Egypt. But it's not a bad idea.

I'm not cheating god, but i can't gather the courage to kill myself. Another person to kill me would be much better.
Trust me, @Tellem--T knows it as well. There's no difference in committing suicide and letting somebody else kill you in the hopes of dying like in this pact you described.

I've had only good expirience with muslims who are actualy religious. They always give me free food when they celebrate Bayram.

2c479870e0d4dde5ad4a2de1145b0a3c.jpg

yumy yumy yumy

Yeah if you're a gullible alt-right cuck probably.
you're right.....they'll probably just go blow up some churches somewhere or run a couple of red lights with a big ass truck just to let out some steam for being exposed to different beliefs

Trust me, @Tellem--T knows it as well. There's no difference in committing suicide and letting somebody else kill you in the hopes of dying like in this pact you described.
I know, but i have no other choice. My head is about to explode now from all the mental illnesses and pain inside me.

you're right.....they'll probably just go blow up some churches somewhere or run a couple of red lights with a big ass truck just to let out some steam for being exposed to different beliefs

Yeah good job being a low IQ stormfrontcel, giga kek.
I know, but i have no other choice. My head is about to explode now from all the mental illnesses and pain inside me.

Seriously, try a therapist or something. It *might* help in your case. Or start traveling.

go to the masjid and make dua and read quran, you are lucky you live in muslim country @RREEEEEEEEE

It's what happens, and nobody can deny it.

There are about 3 months until the exams and i can't study with my depression and brain fog and if i failed this year like the last one, i'd get kicked of the house and my parents would hate me forever because they're Asian-like kind of parents and education here is a really really serious matter. I wish i could drop out like you guys @Tellem-T @RREEEEEEEEE.

White people are the cause of degeneracy, now that's what nobody can deny. Jfl.
Western civilization is the cause of many things, including the device you're currently using to browse this site.

Western civilization is the cause of many things, including the device you're currently using to browse this site.

Western civilization is a meme, just lol at Europeans in the dark age while the Muslim world was thriving. If it weren't for us, the European enlightenment era would've never been able to happen without the Arabs, but keep coping kek.

This is better for you than just offing yourself OP.

just do it yourself, stop making such a big deal out of suicide

Western civilization is a meme, just lol at Europeans in the dark age while the Muslim world was thriving. If it weren't for us, the European enlightenment era would've never been able to happen without the Arabs, but keep coping kek.
Tell me something I don't know. But did these Arabs not preserve texts from Western philosophers?

go to the masjid and make dua and read quran, you are lucky you live in muslim country @RREEEEEEEEE
i meant stanxx, i was trying to get your and give more input

I'm down for a life insurance pact. We take out life insurance, write each other into our wills, and whoever goes 1st gets ££ to surgerycel and lifemax with.

Tell me something I don't know. But did these Arabs not preserve texts from Western philosophers?

Good that you mention it, I was bringing it up originally but I didn't know how to word it in English. And no, not western works, but Ancient Greek ones. But 16th/17th/18th century white scientists did put their names on findings that weren't even theirs, kek, fuarking frauders. When I say, "evolution theory," you and the rest of the western world thinks Darwin, but the first recorded idea of such a concept was actually from a Persian dude in the 9th century. Just yet another example of western ignorance.

i meant stanxx, i was trying to get your and give more input
Oh right boyo, I wish I lived in a Muslim country. Technically, I could, but corruption in Muslim countries runs rampant. There's definitely corruption in the western countries as well but they don't do it at the expense of their own people.

Good that you mention it, I was bringing it up originally but I didn't know how to word it in English. And no, not western works, but Ancient Greek ones. But 16th/17th/18th century white scientists did put their names on findings that weren't even theirs, kek, fuarking frauders. When I say, "evolution theory," you and the rest of the western world thinks Darwin, but the first recorded idea of such a concept was actually from a Persian dude in the 9th century. Just yet another example of western ignorance.
Ancient Greece was a western civilization, or at least a precursor to it.
Do you know the Persian guy's name?

Ancient Greece was a western civilization, or at least a precursor to it.
Do you know the Persian guy's name?

His name was Nasir al-Din al-Tusi. And my bad, it was in the 13th century, not the 9th! http://azer.com/aiweb/categories/magazine/92_folder/92_articles/92_tusi.html

Also, even if you want to see Ancient Greece as western civilization, or a pre-cursor to it, the highly revered philosophers such as Aristoteles, and other key figures in that period, got their education from what is now Egypt, so in the end, they still owe it all to non-western teachings. Therefore, your point is moot.

BTW, I took a philosophy class in adult high school as a senior; it was a two year subject, but, they let me do it in one year. I managed to get an 8/10 for my finals. I'm actually kinda proud, considering I started without any knowledge about the subject and I was an entire year behind considering I switched biology for philosophy.