Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suifuel for Animecels - Mushoku Tensei S2 Part 2

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Spoilers for Mushoku Tensei btw.

This nigga was a trucel and then died and was reincarnated as the chadlite son of a prolific knight and magician milf.
Then he has a magical adventure and gets a wife, and the webnovel readers will know that the future arcs of this show is EVEN WORSE SUIFUEL.
I will never have 1% of what this guy has even if you strip away the fantasy elements. I would rope immediately if I knew this was what awaited me.
I cannot watch anime anymore without feeling the blackpill's iron grip on my heart.
Over :fuk:

Rudeus is heart broken because the girl he loves left (she didn't break up but a LDR.) Now that asshole tries to have sex with other girls because he feels the girl he loves is not faithful. What a shit mental gymnast. I stopped watching it after he said about hooking up.

Why is there a sheboon in that anime?

Rudeus is heart broken because the girl he loves left (she didn't break up but a LDR.) Now that asshole tries to have sex with other girls because he feels the girl he loves is not faithful. What a shit mental gymnast. I stopped watching it after he said about hooking up.

Why is there a sheboon in that anime?
JFL if they adapt a Season 3 Eris will be back and IT WILL BE EVEN MORE SUIFUEL.
As for the sheboon she is just there, she was also in the webnovel so it's not like forced diversity or anything.

When eris left him it was suifuel also

When eris left him it was suifuel also
Brutal forsure. You should read the webnovel or light novel if you want to know about what happens to her. The light novel is quite good actually.

Sylphiette is perfect wife material. I'm jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back