Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [SuiFuel]Incel Trait- Substance Abuse.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
From what I have observed in my time on here, it seems that many of us(myself included ofc) tend to in some way have some degree of substance abuse.

From alcohol, to marijuana, to opioids, to hard drugs; seems as if the only way for us to try & find some semblance of warmth is through these substances.

For Incels, it seems as if you are in one of two camps when it comes to this: Either you abuse substances, or you are some kind of straight edge. Granted, I have noticed a few amongst us whom can moderate quite well, yet even they still seemingly had some kind of history of substance abuse to cope.

Normies, on the other hand, will go out & drink once a week with friends or smoke weed with a foid(something I have always wanted to do, yet have never had the option of).

As always, how about we try & find some data which could correlate with this?

For example, epidemiologic data suggest that approximately 67% of individuals with a lifetime history of alcohol dependence met criteria prior to age 25
Once again, this goes to prove that early-life experiences effectively determine how your mental state will be for the rest of your life. :feelsjuice:

The current study extends this research by illustrating that male gender remains a specific risk factor for alcohol and drug abuse when simultaneously considering and controlling for traumatic event history — and that exposure to specific traumatic events indeed increases risk for SUDs among young men. This is in contrast to much of the previous literature that has found that trauma exposure increases risk for SUDs among young women, but not young men.
This comprehensive trauma assessment may have captured greater numbers of trauma-exposed young men than previous studies and provided a larger sample within which to examine the relation between such traumatic event history and SUDs. Further, as the majority of research in this area has been conducted with adolescents, it is possible that male gender may become more relevant with regard to risk for SUDs in relation to traumatic event history in adulthood (vs. adolescence).
Oh well, would you look at that- Once again, they proved that men are at a disadvantage when it comes to research in the psychological & medical fields.

Indeed, it also confirms that men whom have had "traumatic history" are more at risk: Which men tend to have the most traumatic history? Incels, or at least Incel-adjacent men.

The current study also builds upon the existing literature by highlighting different patterns of trauma-related risk factors that emerge for alcohol and drug abuse in men versus women. For example, age was a significant risk factor for women, where those who fell in the lowest age range (18–20 years) were at heightened vulnerability for both alcohol and drug use. SA also was a common predictor for alcohol and drug abuse for young women. These factors (i.e., age and SA) are not likely to be independent; the findings coincide with existing literature indicating that young women in this age range (18–20 years) are at heightened risk for SA (Abbey, Ross, McDuffie, & McAuslan, 1996).
I found this part quite interesting- a graph also helped elaborate upon this.

Who would have guessed that the age at which foids abuse substances is during 18-20, which also happens to coincide with the fact that many of them are "sexually assaulted" during this age: Even though, chances are, most of the claims of assault are little more than that of overexaggerations, fabrications, etc.

PredictorFull sample (n = 1753)Men (n = 881)Women (n = 872)
18–20 years377 (21.5%)184 (13.8%)194 (22.2%)
21–23 years941 (53.7%)465 (52.9%)444 (54.5%)
25–26 years436 (24.9%)233 (26.3%)204 (23.2%)
This graph is quite interesting, and would correlate heavily with the thesis here. Foids will face a "substance abuse disorder" at a much younger age in comparison to males: Ironically, this so happens to be during the end of HS/beginning of College.

For men, however, it seems that it will emerge later in life -likely after all the stages of coping & "self-improving"- and seems to be at an almost equal amount to foids when they are around age 21-23, and then men overtake them at around age 25-26.

If we follow some basic patterns here, it would be reasonable to conclude that the amount of men whom abuse will increase, whereas for foids it will decrease.

And yet, even after considering all the medically proven factors which may contribute to substance abuse disorders, I 100% guarantee we will be told to "fix our personalities" :society:

Alcohol is the best cope for incels

For Incels, it seems as if you are in one of two camps when it comes to this: Either you abuse substances, or you are some kind of straight edge. Granted, I have noticed a few amongst us whom can moderate quite well, yet even they still seemingly had some kind of history of substance abuse to cope.
I did find it strange how so many users post about alcohol/drug abuse.
I had a strict upbringing so I never fell into these.

I over eat by a lot

yup im a total junkie its over

yup im a total junkie its over
Most of us will just off ourselves before 40 anyway. Partaking in a few drugs isn't a big deal for people with nothing to lose. Just don't addictionmaxx.

Most of us will just off ourselves before 40 anyway. Partaking in a few drugs isn't a big deal for people with nothing to lose. Just don't addictionmaxx.
already addicted. I don't plan going past 25 anyway so its not that big of a problem for me

Number of joints I smoke in my life: 42000
Number of joints smoked with girl: 0

Normies though they do this shit every time they smoke weed they don't even smoke on their own. Fucking privileged cunts

Yep, very true

@Simba

@copemaxx9002 @Garbage Life @Pancakecel @based_meme

good read:feelsokman:

man i fucking love substances

great cope, take the pain away and are fun

Really? Have you kept that strict count.

Relatable.

:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Honestly, I like being alone when I am high: In a way, it's kind of like meditation of sorts, especially when listening to music.
No it's just a guess because I smoke 10 years and for 5 joints a day so it's 18250 joints

I don't know. It depends on the substance. Most cokeheads I've met have been chads, normies and women.

I don't think I've seen any incel tier guys abuse "party drugs" tbh

Taking hallucinogens as an incel is so sad because once you lose your sense of self you realize you are literally just a stressed animal in a box pleasuring themself with chemicals.

It's not over, cause it never even began.
good read:feelsokman:
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Check out my pinned thread in ID; quite a good read also.
man i fucking love substances

great cope, take the pain away and are fun
Indeed it is- it makes doing anything better: Listening to music, watching shows, fapping, playing vidya, etc.

If it weren't for substances, I would have possibly roped by now tbh: Before I decide to rope(unless I can somehow ascend), I want to try as many substances as possible.

@ElTruecel @RealSchizo

I don't know. It depends on the substance. Most cokeheads I've met have been chads, normies and women.
Eh fair enough; I've noticed this also.

Personally, I think cocaine -despite never having used- is probably the most normie-tier & overrated drug ever: From what I have read, it barely gives you a "high" & is also incredibly addictive, which doesn't help considering it is very expensive.

I don't think I've seen any incel tier guys abuse "party drugs" tbh
Eh, depends on how you define a "party drug"

Cocaine 100% is, but how about alcohol? That can be both one & not one in a way, same with Weed & psychedelics I guess.

Check out my pinned thread in ID; quite a good read also.
will do rn

Personally, I think cocaine -despite never having used- is probably the most normie-tier & overrated drug ever: From what I have read, it barely gives you a "high" & is also incredibly addictive, which doesn't help considering it is very expensive.
ive done loads of coke and youre 100% right

overrated af and helle epensive

fun to try once, but the 'once'

thats the tricky part

Haven’t done any. If I would try anything it’d probably be psychedelics

will do rn
:feelsautistic:
ive done loads of coke and youre 100% right

overrated af and helle epensive

fun to try once, but the 'once'

thats the tricky part
Yup- considering the fact I am smoking weed daily(only in the evenings/night though) at this point, I'm not sure I need the possibility of something I for sure can't afford.

I'll smoke to that :smonk:

I abuse alcohol and cigs

From what I have observed in my time on here, it seems that many of us(myself included ofc) tend to in some way have some degree of substance abuse.

From alcohol, to marijuana, to opioids, to hard drugs; seems as if the only way for us to try & find some semblance of warmth is through these substances.

Normies, on the other hand, will go out & drink once a week with friends or smoke weed with a foid(something I have always wanted to do, yet have never had the option of).

As always, how about we try & find some data which could correlate with this?

Once again, this goes to prove that early-life experiences effectively determine how your mental state will be for the rest of your life. :feelsjuice:

Oh well, would you look at that- Once again, they proved that men are at a disadvantage when it comes to research in the psychological & medical fields.

Indeed, it also confirms that men whom have had "traumatic history" are more at risk: Which men tend to have the most traumatic history? Incels, or at least Incel-adjacent men.

I found this part quite interesting- a graph also helped elaborate upon this.

Who would have guessed that the age at which foids abuse substances is during 18-20, which also happens to coincide with the fact that many of them are "sexually assaulted" during this age: Even though, chances are, most of the claims of assault are little more than that of overexaggerations, fabrications, etc.

This graph is quite interesting, and would correlate heavily with the thesis here. Foids will face a "substance abuse disorder" at a much younger age in comparison to males: Ironically, this so happens to be during the end of HS/beginning of College.

For men, however, it seems that it will emerge later in life -likely after all the stages of coping & "self-improving"- and seems to be at an almost equal amount to foids when they are around age 21-23, and then men overtake them at around age 25-26.

If we follow some basic patterns here, it would be reasonable to conclude that the amount of men whom abuse will increase, whereas for foids it will decrease.

And yet, even after considering all the medically proven factors which may contribute to substance abuse disorders, I 100% guarantee we will be told to "fix our personalities" :society:
For me it is alcohol and edible THC or Delta 8/9 gummies, but I only use them sometimes.

For me it is alcohol and edible THC or Delta 8/9 gummies, but I only use them sometimes.
Good you can moderate it at least- I'm smoking every night before bed at this point.

@TBIcel @Serpents reign

Bumping this, due to the date.

One thing I wish to point out, is this:

PredictorFull sample (n = 1753)Men (n = 881)Women (n = 872)
18–20 years377 (21.5%)184 (13.8%)194 (22.2%)
21–23 years941 (53.7%)465 (52.9%)444 (54.5%)
25–26 years436 (24.9%)233 (26.3%)204 (23.2%)
Whilst it is higher for foids during the ages of 18-20, it later goes on to be almost equal around the 21-23 age mark, and by the time both groups reach the 25-26 age mark, it's done some kind of "inverse" almost, with mens substance abuse eclipsing that of foids.

Obviously, it makes sense if we apply some basic logic to it: During the 18-20 mark, foids will be out whoring around at partying, similar to the 21-23 mark, whilst males are usually trying to self-improve & become "better guys" due to bullshit redpilled & bluepilled advice.

However, after realizing this was all bullshit, it prompts more men to engage with substance abuse & fall down the hole for it.

This comprehensive trauma assessment may have captured greater numbers of trauma-exposed young men than previous studies and provided a larger sample within which to examine the relation between such traumatic event history and SUDs. Further, as the majority of research in this area has been conducted with adolescents, it is possible that male gender may become more relevant with regard to risk for SUDs in relation to traumatic event history in adulthood (vs. adolescence).
And ofc, those with trauma are more likely to fall down the hole of it. :feelsjuice:

Heavy Substance abuse is trait of unhappy, empty, struggling people. chads take drugs and alcohol for fun on weekends but they never get addicted.

I was alcohol addict and it almost cost me my life but I am now almost a year completely sober.

Heavy Substance abuse is trait of unhappy, empty, struggling people. chads take drugs and alcohol for fun on weekends but they never get addicted.
Exactly. :yes:
I was alcohol addict and it almost cost me my life but I am now almost a year completely sober.
Brutal, glad you are still with us brothERcel: Don't you also smoke weed as well?

Used to do this but I don't even bother getting out of bed let alone going outside to get things to cope with. Feels like I am going to die here.

Exactly. :yes:

Brutal, glad you are still with us brothERcel: Don't you also smoke weed as well?
I do from time to time but never got addicted to it. I will tell to everyone that weed is far better cope than alcohol.

Used to do this but I don't even bother getting out of bed let alone going outside to get things to cope with. Feels like I am going to die here.
Brutal, LDARmaxxpill to the extreme I see.

Make sure you're at least eating something & staying hydrated if you're bedrotting like that.

I do from time to time but never got addicted to it. I will tell to everyone that weed is far better cope than alcohol.
I need to start taking tolerance breaks again tbh; I smoke everyday more or less but only in the afternoons/evenings/nights.

I need to start taking tolerance breaks again tbh; I smoke everyday more or less but only in the afternoons/evenings/nights.
yes night is best time for weed..unlike with alcohol i got genetically low tolerance for weed. 1 joint and im good for entire evening and a nice sleep as well…

yes night is best time for weed..unlike with alcohol i got genetically low tolerance for weed. 1 joint and im good for entire evening and a nice sleep as well…
Nice, kinda mogs me.

My tolerance has increased due to my usage, but I can still get a good high going.

I haven't had a drink or puff in years, no pussy either. This spells danger for me.