Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story & suifuel, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Yet another church tale for u, mang…

I remember when I found myself getting baptized into the church at 17, mang. The red velvet carpet whitoid who now leads the teen program we were both involved in back then 3 placed her hand on my shoulder and uttered my name when I strolled by after I took my sprinkling for some reason, mang

I really wanted to fuck her brains out, little did she know , mang :feels:

What does the hammer mean
Homo eructus iq on full display here, mang
44795A44 7685 4CF0 929D F777E933FBBC

Posting in a mangina thread :feelsautistic:

I’ve never shot anything ,nor have I done anything. God being a nigger, is truly a curse. God save me please . You would be angry if you were the only group of people marginalized BY THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD FOR CENTURIES!
Ricemen struggle here more than u, Chico. Tf u talking about, mang?

Not in America rice boy , let’s not go there
U just dont know, mang. Weve been referred to as silent sufferers for a reason, chico. We dont even have endless token representation in the media, government or anything, mang

Hell, yall even got ur own vengeance mobs like blm n shiet taking up for yall. Tf we got? Socially, this shit was never made nor meant for us, Chico