Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Summer can fuck off

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
If you like this season you are a NT basic normalfag, everything about it sucks, I wish the sun never came out again, the 3 summer months brings nothing except endless mogging whenever you go out, not to mention the sun and high temperatures just being annoying

Summer sucks... It's so boring when you have no friends and nowhere to go

If you like this season you are a NT basic normalfag, everything about it sucks, I wish the sun never came out again, the 3 summer months brings nothing except endless mogging whenever you go out, not to mention the sun and high temperatures just being annoying
check dm, i need to clear something up and explain myself

True, summer can go fuck its sunny and shiny ass. Thankfully September is almost here and then its almost dark winter time baby.

It's nearly over so you're good

Many foids showing their saggy tits and cellulite , it's hard to see an 8/10 these days.

I hate summer. So many hot JBs in my school wearing sexy ass clothes.

Many foids showing their saggy tits and cellulite , it's hard to see an 8/10 these days.
I hate summer. So many hot JBs in my school wearing sexy ass clothes.
Just before I posted this thread I walked right by a 9/10 jb stacy. She must have been at least a decade younger than me. Makes me not want to leave my house at all until this season is done

Just before I posted this thread I walked right by a 9/10 jb stacy. She must have been at least a decade younger than me. Makes me not want to leave my house at all until this season is done
Chad is enjoying her amazing body every night simply because he was born with bone in the right places

Heat bothers me the most.

Heat bothers me the most.
Same. I sweat badly. And the UK had its hottest ever day in July hitting 40C for the first time and we've just had another bitch of a heatwave this month. It's a bit fresher now, thank fuck but bring on autumn.

Same. I sweat badly. And the UK had its hottest ever day in July hitting 40C for the first time and we've just had another bitch of a heatwave this month. It's a bit fresher now, thank fuck but bring on autumn.
Entire month + some, was around 40c here in Serbia. Some days I would feel lightheaded and nausea. Cold fresh weather mogs, I wish I lived somewhere with colder climate.

Around 17c is perfect imo, not too hot to sleep at night and its just right

Entire month + some, was around 40c here in Serbia. Some days I would feel lightheaded and nausea. Cold fresh weather mogs, I wish I lived somewhere with colder climate.
Brutal.

I can't think of any circumstances where I might like hot weather. You are just fuckin basking, sweating, and miserable.

With cold weather, if you have to be out and about, just put on the right amount of clothing. Or if inside, just snuggle under the sheets and put on a decent dark and gloomy movie.

Last edited:
summer is chad and slaying season