Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sunday night; what are you doing?

What are you doing this Sunday night?

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Sunday nights are often an underrated time of truecel hours; the feeling of subhumanity, compounded upon by a possible week of work or study inevitably bound for you... :society:

I guess it might be better for NEETs, though you still are isolated knowing others are enjoying their usual final break of the week. :feelsjuice:

What if im doing multiple choice? :smonk:

Sunday nights are often an underrated time of truecel hours; the feeling of subhumanity, compounded upon by a possible week of work or study inevitably bound for you... :society:

I guess it might be better for NEETs, though you still are isolated knowing others are enjoying their usual final break of the week. :feelsjuice:
actually i have to summarize an essay for civil law right now, but i just spend my time here with you brocels
its 3 am now in my country

Neeting just like every Sunday.

Almost 2 in the morning where I am; rotting on .is whilst listening to an infuriating debate/conversation on YouTube.
I don't like listening to debates; it often devolves into the infuriating type of drivel you talk about. :feelswhere:

Trying my best to get to sleep. Psyching myself up for another shitty horrible week as usual.

Might try to cook up some food myself tomorrow. Watching videos on youtube on the ingredients and how to cook them.

preparing everything for the week, wageslaving remotely from home, working out at home, guitarmaxxing and languagemaxxing
everything at home, i almost never leave this house

playing some vidya and smoking some weed as well

It's 5 AM in here and I woke up at 3 AM IN FUCKING PAIN SWEATENING IN MY BED I CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL

Trying my best to get to sleep. Psyching myself up for another shitty horrible week as usual.

Might try to cook up some food myself tomorrow. Watching videos on youtube on the ingredients and how to cook them.
Cooking is not a strong skill of mine; however, I guess it's necessary for isolated subhumans not wishing to empty out their wallets on fast food or processed goyslop. :feelsjuice:

rotting in my bed as always, waiting for a miracle to happen

It's 5 AM in here and I woke up at 3 AM IN FUCKING PAIN SWEATENING IN MY BED I CAN'T SLEEP AT ALL
Brutal; are you sick or what? :reeeeee:

Brutal; are you sick or what? :reeeeee:
TONSILLITIS AND CANKER SORE FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERY 5 SECOND I FEEL LIKE MY FUCKING THROAT IS GIVING BIRTH :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

rotting in my bed as always, waiting for a miracle to happen
Strong first post... :feelsYall:

I guess attempting to delude yourself into believing LDARing might magically transport you into ascension, or otherwise some other sort of almost paranormal happening like winning the lottery might be a viable form of coping.:feelsclown:

preparing everything for the week, wageslaving remotely from home, working out at home, guitarmaxxing and languagemaxxing
everything at home, i almost never leave this house

playing some vidya and smoking some weed as well
Mogs me for attempting to learn a language/play an instrument; my current seemingly subpar cognitive ability and motivation needed to do such a thing is low. :smonk:

On the bright side, Its the rainy cold season.

Hopefully I can get in some good sleep this week.

Strong first post... :feelsYall:

I guess attempting to delude yourself into believing LDARing might magically transport you into ascension, or otherwise some other sort of almost paranormal happening like winning the lottery might be a viable form of coping.:feelsclown:
i've been doing so unsuccessfully for the last 6 years.

Hating that I have to wake up tomorrow and work.

Almost 2 in the morning where I am; rotting on .is whilst listening to an infuriating debate/conversation on YouTube.
How do you read while listening to a debate

Got a good buzz going and watching Sunday night football rn

Got a good buzz going and watching Sunday night football rn
I don't enjoy watching many sports, what with the high degree of mogging and reminder of my own substandard performance in such activities; I remember being interested in FIFA, however. :feelsjuice:

Hating that I have to wake up tomorrow and work.
More profit for the elites while you rot in subhumanity, belittlement, and isolation, goy; no reason to dread it, unless you're a hateful bigot! :feelsbaton: