Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Superpostions are retarded

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If you don't know what superpositions are, it is the belief that if you don't know the state of an object then, it is actually in all possible state's until we observe the object again. A popular thought experiment that was made about this, and one you guys probably already know about, is Schrodingers cat.
200.gif

put cat in box w/ poison and a substance that, if one atom of it decays the poison will be released thus killing the cat. According to superpositioning the cat is dead and alive at the same time as long as we don't open the box and observe the state of the cat.

This is absolute cope, and retardation because it makes me believe that these scientists are saying anything, just so they can get sweet sweet subsidies.

If you don't know the state of something, you just don't know it. It's braindead to say the cat is dead AND alive. The cat doesn't expierence this, it is also not possible in any other realm than your thoughts.

Why is science so gay? How is this science?

@based_meme

Last edited:
You're not supposed to take it literally. :feelsjuice:

You're not supposed to take it literally. :feelsjuice:
I know. That's why I don't understand why it's considered as a scientific theory.

It sounds like something a budget philosophy major might come up with.