Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Support for Israel from a chink

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Jewish/comments/1cj6f9x/support_for_israel_from_a_singaporean_chinese/

Well I came from a Conservative Christian family, and as a result of my Christian background despite me being an Atheist Liberal now, I do have some rough knowledge on the history of Israel and the Jews being the original inhabitants of the land.
I have always known that Israel is the most free and stable country in the Middle East, enjoying several of the freedoms and espousing the values that are in line with mine (democracy, secularism, abortion rights, LGBT rights, freedom of religion, sexual freedom, freedom of speech etc) in contrast to other Arab Middle Eastern countries which are authoritarian Muslim theocracies.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: @AsiaCel @faded

Tfw jews ate your brain

If it’s true that jews control the world their also geocoding asians by allowing white expats to enter asia and asian immigrants to move to America/Austrailia

We need to reopen Auschwitz
IMG 4588

He is a cuck for abandoning Christianity. In medieval times the authorities would have him beheaded in the town square for saying this kind of retarded shit.

@faded thoughts? :feelskek:

Kikes are not white :feelsjuice:
95% of American kikes are white. Most of the remainder are converts like my filipina neighbor who married a obese jew and proudly writes "COHEN" everywhere and absolutely fucking BEAMS when someone refers to her dark noddlewhore ass as "Mrs. Cohen".

95% of American kikes are white. Most of the remainder are converts like my filipina neighbor who married a obese jew and proudly writes "COHEN" everywhere and absolutely fucking BEAMS when someone refers to her dark noddlewhore ass as "Mrs. Cohen".
:feelspuke:

You just can't tell the difference.