Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Supreme Court might rule that Donald Trump, as President, was immune to criminal charges.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

In summary: Trump says "I didn't subvert any election because, for one, as President I have immunity from such charges. You can't charge me with trying to overturn anything while I was President." Prosecutor Jack Smith says "No you're not, you're still responsible for those crimes." Trump said "Oh yeah? Let's ask the SCOTUS."

Instead of dismissing Trump's claims, SCOTUS actually agreed to hear his arguments. Should start proceedings around April 22nd.

If they say he's immune, he's basically free and clear of all the January 6th stuff.

just hope he wins so we get more prisons and dhs stations to stomp havers

"The President is immune to criminal prosecution" is an INCREDIBLE precedent to set, though. Means the only weapon against him is impeachment. Basically, he can do whatever he wants as long as he's popular. Kinda like a king.

Trump didn’t do anything illegal on Jan 6th anyway. Regardless if he was president.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back