Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surrogacy is hope for ethnics

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★

this arab man bleached his bloodline and got white children in just a generation.
his kids won't grow up to be blonds, but at least they have light eyes and fair skin.

will only work for arab and beanercels

Th ultimate cuck

Feminists always oppose anything that doesn't make men completely subservient.
Th ultimate cuck
tbh. this is cuckoldry to the highest degree
Who? The woman?

This is something whitecels could do. Buy a high quality white egg and put it in some jungle rice. You could probably do it without her even knowing what's happening and she would be so happy when you give her completely white kids. Lol.

Last edited:
just imagine. I could literally buy biologically related children so my bloodline wont end. and I get to choose what they look like.
tbh. this is cuckoldry to the highest degree
why? its your sperm in another woman's womb. The child is still 50% yours and biologically related to you.

why? its your sperm in another woman's womb. The child is still 50% yours and biologically related to you.
Who? The woman?

This is something whitecels could do. Buy a high quality white egg and put it in some jungle rice. You could probably do it without her even knowing what's happening and she would be so happy when you give her completely white kids. Lol.
I think i misread it then. lol