Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] SurrogacyPill: Incel men should look at this way for fatherhood

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

https://www.manchesterfertility.com/learn/guides/guide-male-couples/ (Gay but can be used for us though)

Some very interesting links.

They're becoming more & more sympathetic & supportive to us, buddy boyos.
I'll provide some more in due course.

fertility rate in a lot of countries are becoming pretty low, from a societal point of view this could help raise them to a more normal rate.
I wonder if this makes them less appealing as dating partners as single moms are.
I also wonder how kids raised in a single father household compare to those in single mother households and whether or not the kids' gender matters in that regard.

https://www.manchesterfertility.com/learn/guides/guide-male-couples/ (Gay but can be used for us though)

I’m interested in this tbh. It’s a flip of the coin though, if you get a daughter it’s over for you

fertility rate in a lot of countries are becoming pretty low, from a societal point of view this could help raise them to a more normal rate.
I wonder if this makes them less appealing as dating partner as single moms are.
I also wonder how kids raised in a single father household compare to those in single mother households and whether or not the kids' sex matter in that regard.
Statistics in the US show much better outcomes for children of single father households than single mother households. This is probably due to the fact, though, that most single fathers are widowers and thus the home was stable, whereas most single mothers were never married to the father.

As for dating prospects for the dude, they would be negatively impacted. Most people instinctive only want resources invested in their own offspring, something we often see in the neglect of step-chilren. Some people overcome this instinct or lack that inherent programming, but that is a minority of people. In fact, it's probably worse for single fathers because at least single mothers have pussy, which some men will throw away any preconceived notions for if they don't get it regularly, while there is no shortage of dick for a halfway attractive woman.

JFL

I’m interested in this tbh. It’s a flip of the coin though, if you get a daughter it’s over for you
can you still abort it if it's a foid?

Statistics in the US show much better outcomes for children of single father households than single mother households. This is probably due to the fact, though, that most single fathers are widowers and thus the home was stable, whereas most single mothers were never married to the father.

As for dating prospects for the dude, they would be negatively impacted. Most people instinctive only want resources invested in their own offspring, something we often see in the neglect of step-chilren. Some people overcome this instinct or lack that inherent programming, but that is a minority of people. In fact, it's probably worse for single fathers because at least single mothers have pussy, which some men will throw away any preconceived notions for if they don't get it regularly, while there is no shortage of dick for a halfway attractive woman.
I'd assume it's partially economic unless studies have controlled for that, women are also retarded so there's that

I'd assume it's partially economic unless studies have controlled for that, women are also retarded so there's that
Most women just can't raise children on their own. They lack the temperament to instill respect for legitimate authority.

Many men lack this as well, but more men have it than women.