Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] SurrogacyPill: Involuntary Childlessness will be a thing of the past...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-50056405

Enough links there. Should you need or want anything further. Google is your friend.

One small step for Normies. One giant leap for Incels.

I'm not saying single fatherhood is bad for the child. But it's disastrous for the parent. You can only date single mothers then. Your kid could be bullied for having a weak father. I'm all for reproduction but some outcomes are less dignified than childlessness.

I'm not saying single fatherhood is bad for the child. But it's disastrous for the parent. You can only date single mothers then. Your kid could be bullied for having a weak father. I'm all for reproduction but some outcomes are less dignified than childlessness.

I understand where you're coming from but it opens up a lot of options for men in our predicament so to speak.

It gives us our freedom. Which is what I'm getting at.

LIfefuel, the only purpose that foids exist for was taken by machines.

Now we just need to wait for sex robots with good AI, then women will become usless and cucks will praising them way less

LIfefuel, the only purpose that foids exist for was taken by machines.

Now we just need to wait for sex robots with good AI, then women will become usless and cucks will praising them way less

One would have to get human eggs to be fertilised made available. So potentially having to pay for that.

One would have to get human eggs to be fertilised made available. So potentially having to pay for that.
At least it will make foids have less participation in pregnancy, so they will have less utility