Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] SurrogacyPill: Women should be encouraged (and paid) for their Eggs & more...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Thread 'Another nice eugenics story in the NYT' https://incels.is/threads/another-nice-eugenics-story-in-the-nyt.270150/

In reference to this.

We should also push home artificial wombs for women who can't hold children in their wombs and also for men like us who want children but are shut out due to societal induced preferences excluding us from the dating and mating market.
I'm dying on this fucking hill.

No, I'd like to have children. It would be fulfilling, I think.
Why bring a life into this world that will do nothing but suffer for your poor genetics, simply because you wanted to fulfil yourself. Only way I'd have a child is with a Stacylite or Stacy to sercomvent my shitty genes and give my kids a decent life

Why bring a life into this world that will do nothing but suffer for your poor genetics, simply because you wanted to fulfil yourself. Only way I'd have a child is with a Stacylite or Stacy to circumvent my shitty genes and give my kids a decent life
My genetics are only poor by the virtue of being superficially inferior to the looks-only taste of women. I'm certainly not incapable of holding a meaningful job in a respectable field, and whatever mental/physical issues I have pale in comparison to the millions of literal retards constantly shitting out kids. I believe it would be fulfilling to leave behind people who would make the world a better place than the one they were born into.

No, I'd like to have children. It would be fulfilling, I think.

My genetics are only poor by the virtue of being superficially inferior to the looks-only taste of women. I'm certainly not incapable of holding a meaningful job in a respectable field, and whatever mental/physical issues I have pale in comparison to the millions of literal retards constantly shitting out kids. I believe it would be fulfilling to leave behind people who would make the world a better place than the one they were born into.

Based as fuck.