Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Survival of the Fittest: 19 year old looking HAG falls from the 7th floor (Skull bashed)

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
A Scottish teenager has fallen to her death from a seventh floor apartment in Majorca after trying to climb from one balcony to another.
Natalie Cormack, 19, had realised she did not have her keys when she returned from work at a bar in the resort of Magaluf.
She went to a friend's apartment and tried to climb to her flat at the Eden Rock de Torrenova block.
An ambulance crew called to the scene were unable to save her life.

Earlier this month, Ms Cormack posted on Facebook that she was having the best time of her life.
A Civil Guard officer at the Spanish island's regional headquarters in Palma said: "We are still investigating. But it seems she did not have any keys when she arrived at her apartment and went to a friend's flat.
"She was climbing to her own balcony when she fell from the seventh floor. We understand that she comes from Scotland and was working in a nearby bar, but we don't have any more details yet."

Not so hypergamous anymore aren't you???

Attachments

• _101075873_capture.png.jpeg
    _101075873_capture.png.jpeg
    53.2 KB · Views: 102
she looks old

Last edited:
and nothing of value lost.
What a dumb bitch.

couldn’t she had just stayed at someone’s house? She’s bound to have friends. Oh wait the article says she has a friend. Smh.

What great way to start the day

20 years from now she will still have had more sex than us all.

5 chads are masturbating tonight :feelsokman:

Cucked mods set this thread in offtopic smh fk cucks just like that jackbud muhhh we cant blame females its their nature.

another roastie bites the dust

Ha! A good day is today. The Scottish part especially brightened my face.

Here is a picture of her coffin:

Y Shape coffin

I've been to those islands. Shithole full of degenerates

Pics? I wanna see that crushed skull

Here is a picture of her coffin:

View attachment 9936
Kek

Now I have a crazy theory in my head that roasties are so busy riding the cock carousel that like muscle memory during rigor mortis their legs spread out as if still trying to get fucked during death, when placed in these coffins and buried, they emerge as gondolas, aaaaah yes it all makes sense now, the lore behind gondolas is quite amazing

Gondola

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola

What a waste of human body. I could have fucked that slut

Cucked mods set this thread in offtopic smh fk cucks just like that jackbud muhhh we cant blame females its their nature.
Back in the day beautiful threads like these would be left to where they belong.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Has nothing to do with inceldom, which is why it was moved I imagine. JFL at the outrage.

Darwin Award Winner!!!

Has nothing to do with inceldom, which is why it was moved I imagine. JFL at the outrage.
Cope. Her "life" revolved around chad cocks, and her SMV was 200x that of her male looksmatch

The law of attraction = gravity

life fuel indeed

Cope. Her "life" revolved around chad cocks, and her SMV was 200x that of her male looksmatch
So the relevance to inceldom is that she was an attractive woman? That's it?

Any news about attractive women is relevant to inceldom? Ok, gotcha.

So the relevance to inceldom is that she was an attractive woman? That's it?

Any news about attractive women is relevant to inceldom? Ok, gotcha.

>calling that cow attractive

Humans are getting so stupid from degenerate breeding that natural selection is coming back into play instead of just sexual selection.

Kek

Now I have a crazy theory in my head that roasties are so busy riding the cock carousel that like muscle memory during rigor mortis their legs spread out as if still trying to get fucked during death, when placed in these coffins and buried, they emerge as gondolas, aaaaah yes it all makes sense now, the lore behind gondolas is quite amazing

View attachment 9952

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola

yo dont ruin gondola for me fucktard

It's natural selection I guess. Nature wants us to end up the same way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back