Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Suspected IS (Daesh) fanboy arrested by Spanish Chad cops after last stage of radicalization. Being a Taliban supporter is allowed, WTF!?

Taliban kills thousands of Western soldiers on Afghan soil, making SVBIEDs and executions.
> You're allowed to support them in the so-free Western circus, even if you're a die-hard fanboy.

@Moroccancel2- u good?

Also, the guy has been arrested by Chads. FUCKING MOGGED! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

If I end up being arrested, it's because I'm bothering some (((arses))) and I was 100% logical from the very start.

Taliban aren't terrorists. They're just Saudis minus the oil and they do shit they want in their own country.

Taliban aren't terrorists.
Jet fuel can melt steel beams. Meanwhile, your government has bombed countless civilians throughout the past 20 years.

Jet fuel can melt steel beams. Meanwhile, your government has bombed countless civilians throughout the past 20 years.
Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11 if that's what you're alluding to
Also, jet fuel can partially melt steel beams so much that they buckle under the weight of what they need to be supporting
Not only am I not an American, the US bombed my country in my lifetime

Also, jet fuel can partially melt steel beams so much that they buckle under the weight of what they need to be supporting
Yeah.

Taliban had nothing to do with 9/11 if that's what you're alluding to
I know. Terror attacks mean nothing. To me, the Baghdad strikes in 2003 were a 'terror attack'.

I'm surprised the West has yet to cannibalize itself to the point where riots are commonplace as they are in South Africa.
I didn't manage to buy some popcorn. This clown existence is too much for my patience.

west*rn soldiers deserve to die because they fight the taliban and not the condom\contraception industry

west*rn soldiers deserve to die because they fight the taliban and not the condom\contraception industry
No. The West is now friends with the Taliban.

Majority of cops in my country are that as well, fucking moggers
Everytime i pass near them it's a brutal mogging
I hope someone goes on a bomb/knife rampage sometime in the future and targets (((cops))). I'll buy popcorn and enjoy it.

west*rn cops are cucks who arrest a mere thief or robber or assaulter but not wo*en who dress Inmodestly
saudi-policemen-stand-guard-in-front-of.jpg

saudichads have morality police

I hope someone goes on a bomb/knife rampage sometime in the future and targets (((cops)))
Im sure you will enjoy these clips

west*rn cops are cucks who arrest a mere thief or robber or assaulter but not wo*en who dress Inmodestly
saudi-policemen-stand-guard-in-front-of.jpg

saudichads have morality police
This as well, they should be worried about foids whoring around, not some based incel who is only coping

This as well, they should be worried about foids whoring around, not some based incel who is only coping
Women without niqab should be whipped publicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back