Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish minister for Gender Equality wants to track us down

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★
After the documentary in Sweden that went viral the Swedish government wants to track us down and demand internet websites like this to be transparent with the identity of the users. She wants to investigate what kind of responsibility websites will need to have for materials distributed here.

Can you post the news or the documentary

Can you ask the "minister for gender equality" about the gender sex gap and what this minister is doing about it?

Jokes on him, I'm hiding behind 6 million proxies. :feelsthink:

hoppas inte det lol

Your cucked government can only suck dick

It's not like women don't have a solution to the incel problem, right?

The more they try to address the symptom, the more the exposure, more Incels becoming self aware.

Det är över för oss

jag hatar kvinnor

Over for Sweden
B63D30FD 764C 42D5 917B 4ACFC97B8289

I think swedish women have bigger problems

Trust me we know :feelskek:

Lol, this is not even on a Swedish web host. Your laws mean nothing. They should go back to sucking migrant niggers off and forget all about this.

where does it say that the swedish minister for gender equality want to track incels down?

where does it say that the swedish minister for gender equality want to track incels down?
I can link the video but

1. There are no english subtitles

2. You probably will need a Swedish VPN to watch the video.

I can link the video but

1. There are no english subtitles

2. You probably will need a Swedish VPN to watch the video.
I have a vpn, can you just time stamp the moment she says it and maybe do a quick traduction for me

Lol, this is not even on a Swedish web host. Your laws mean nothing. They should go back to sucking migrant niggers off and forget all about this.
Not a surprise that our politicians are dumb. In Sweden you can become a high-tier politician with a good salary without a university degree or even high school lol.
I have a vpn, can you just time stamp the moment she says it and maybe do a quick traduction for me

Go to 1:16 and I'll translate when you get the video working for you

good thing that my shithole country have more problems than incels:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Are they going to do the same to feminist and incel hater sites? We should maintain our own databases of these idiots anyway ; fight fire with fire.

>minister of gender equality

Track down my dick in your throat you worthless hole with a meme job.

I ain't letting a mustard haired blue eyed pos track me down. I'll let my semen track her ovaries instead
>minister of gender equality

Track down my dick in your throat you worthless hole with a meme job.
Amen

Politicians need to point to a group or idea and yell bad to create fear so that they can get elected by saying they can solve the problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back