Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Swimming teaches kids to mouth breathe

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
The YMCA should be sued they teach kids to breathe with their mouths during front crawl after 3 strokes. This in turn makes children believe mouth breathing can lead to success in sports and life. Then they mouth breathe all the time and deform their skulls leading to poor eyesight. This never would have happened if swimming was destroyed as a sport. It is degenerate, useless for 99% of the population and frankly if you cannot bring a lifejacket and use common sense in boat sinkings you deserve to die.
masters_man_swimming_front_crawl.jpg

Mouth breathing is a myth!
It is all genetic!

mouth breathing is symptomatic of low muscle tone that causes weak muscles = smaller bones

mouth breathing on its own isnt bad unless the kid looks like a boneless subhuman and poor posture

I'm not able to swim.

frankly if you cannot bring a lifejacket and use common sense in boat sinkings you deserve to die.
or you could just use your nose while swimming

anyway swim-maxxing is important to impress girls OP especially the asians

It is true for me, i have blocked nose, a condition and cant swim because of lack of breath, but even with issues on the nose, my mouth breathing still did not affected my facial skull, i balanced nose breathing and mouth, on that regards mouth breathing is only bad when it is exagerated.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back