Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Tag 3 users who you think are the worst posters on the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
You were banned, kek. But to give you some props I never saw you saying stuff like "it's ok for a young guy to fuck a teen but not for an older guy". You're more of a "kids shouldn't fuck in general" type, right?

You were banned, kek. But to give you some props I never saw you saying stuff like "it's ok for a young guy to fuck a teen but not for an older guy". You're more of a "kids shouldn't fuck in general" type, right?
Well yeah. To me if society believes that a 16 year old is old enough to fuck then there should be no problem with her fucking a 50 year old. Its not an ideal situation granted but it shouldn't be seen as creepy in a pedophilic sort of way either

Well yeah. To me if society believes that a 16 year old is old enough to fuck then there should be no problem with her fucking a 50 year old. Its not an ideal situation granted but it shouldn't be seen as creepy in a pedophilic sort of way either
BASED

I agree 100%. Either you're considered able to fuck or not. Two young teens fucking is not child's play and "experimenting" like IT commonly euphemistically describes it. It's real sex, it can transmit STDs, cause pregnancy, emotional trauma, etc.

@ThoughtfulCel

@IncelCream
@JohnWickCel
@Luthercel

@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183

@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183
@pp183

@Dregster666
@TheSecondComing
@IamJacksBrokenHeart

Yes, just trash posts.

I don’t like him for making that stupid thread about why people hate him for being rich. He is a brag fag and I am surprised he is still not permanently banned.

Yes, very low iq and stupid threads.
Cool, you were banned, right? Nice to see you back.

I never said it was a funny joke.
joke /jōk/
noun a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a FUNNY punchline.

joke /jōk/
noun a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a FUNNY punchline.
OOOh, ok, you got me.
I meant to say that it was a state of being un-funnily ironic; is that better for you?

OOOh, ok, you got me.
I meant to say that it was a state of being un-funnily ironic; is that better for you?
Irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Yes, I was listing the users that fall under the OPPOSITE type of user groups that I truly hate on this website (e.g., pseudo-intellectuals, ID'ers, etc.) but I actually like these users, so I guess I was being ironic after all, amirite?

Yes, I was listing the users that fall under the OPPOSITE type of user groups that I truly hate on this website (e.g., pseudo-intellectuals, ID'ers, etc.) but I actually like these users, so I guess I was being ironic after all, amirite?
ok, you're right congratulations

take your diploma

Not banned, I don’t even have warnings, yet. Just been quiet.
Ah, I must have mistaken you for someone else then. Still, cool, I remember you're a good user.