Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tails is a chad worshipper.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Have you noticed how he always mocks incels and degrade us every chance he gets? Even mewing, which is clearly a cope, BUT at least it gives some incels some hope for the future and shit, he treats it like a mind disease that should be eradicated.

But back to the chad worshipping. He always tries to analyse the situation from the privileged perspective, which beats the purpose of his entire fucking channel hell, even treating chad dumpster diving like its a good thing thats bettering the human genome.

Im not a fucking genome scientist (or wtvth is called) but if you take a beautiful piece of cake (chad) and gloss it over with shit (sub5 woman), it doesnt turn into a fucking good cake now, does it?

He even dissed saint hamudi for no fucking reason, saying he found him crying on the street and put him on the trash, or some bs like that.

Im starting to think tails is just one big douchebag that doesnt care about incels AT ALL, but is intellectually stimulated by our ideoiogy and likes to talk about it.

tails is just one big douchebag that doesnt care about incels AT ALL, but is intellectually stimulated by our ideoiogy and likes to talk about it
100% he’s not an incel himself , he speaks on the topic with a certain distance
there is no pain in how he talks unlike “rehab room”

Yeah, probably just a blackpilled failed normie sadist/eugenicist, would not recommend watching his videos to cope

We all knew this

I’m much more bothered by his foid worship though

He doesn't show his face so I doubt he's higher than MTN.

We all knew this

Have you been in his server? I joined and it was an absolute mess, it was full of feminists, redditors, and faggots who thought fucking another man’s asshole is more normal than fucking a girl 5-10 years younger than you

Have you been in his server? I joined and it was an absolute mess, it was full of feminists, redditors, and faggots who thought fucking another man’s asshole is more normal than fucking a girl 5-10 years younger than you
No, I haven’t. Was this before or after the Summer months when blackpill got popular on tiktok though?

No, I haven’t. Was this before or after the Summer months when blackpill got popular on tiktok though?
Before, this was in jan 2023, it was already full of retarded clueless fags back then, now it’s probably even worse

Genuinely don't know who this Tails is...

Fuck that NT cunt

Before, this was in jan 2023, it was already full of retarded clueless fags back then, now it’s probably even worse
Not surprised, many YouTube “blackpillers” started with that qoves faggot who teaches women how to be extra hypergamous

Tails when it comes to the quality of content is incredibly overrated. Never got the hype about him whatsoever.

I remember when he used to post blackpill tiktok clips two years back

The only big Blackpill incel YouTuber that's also worth watching was FACEandLMS, no questioning that.

Not surprised, many YouTube “blackpillers” started with that qoves faggot who teaches women how to be extra hypergamous
Fuck that currynigger QOVES, nonsense redpill grifter retard that is making money off copy paste articles from Looksmax and contributes to increasing hypergamy, I looked at the subreddit and was surprised on how many judgemental sluts were on there, I thought it was going to be mostly males for whatever reason. MUCH worse than wheatwaffles or anything the redpill scam business has ever seen

Fuck that currynigger QOVES
JFLLL he’s curry? What a faggot ass masochist, imagine already having shit-tier SMV and deciding to make a youtube channel spreading looks theory to foids. He genuinely should kill himself

Funnily enough he’s making the dating market worse for normies and Chads too cause he’s teaching women what surgeries and frauding to do, as if their makeup and filler maxxing wasn’t already black magic level
I looked at the subreddit and was surprised on how many judgemental sluts were on there, I thought it was going to be mostly males for whatever reason.
His audience is majority foids and faggots from what I’ve seen. Most “blackpilled” foids are fans of him

JFLLL he’s curry? What a faggot ass masochist, imagine already having shit-tier SMV and deciding to make a youtube channel spreading looks theory to foids. He genuinely should kill himself
I assumed he was curry because of his accent, it sounded very familiar to me, we live in the same country so I can detect a curry version of the accent pretty well. I did some searching and indeed he is curry. His instagram pics look like he's squint and angle frauding but he's just some shitskin currynigger that went through some surgery

https://celebseek.com/qoves-studio-guy-shafee-hassan
Funnily enough he’s making the dating market worse for normies and Chads too cause he’s teaching women what surgeries and frauding to do, as if their makeup and filler maxxing wasn’t already black magic level

His audience is majority foids and faggots from what I’ve seen. Most “blackpilled” foids are fans of him
What a disaster, he's making too much from this already dire situation, he might even end up going extremely mainstream 4-5 years down the line at the rate he's going and hypergamy will be out of control, maybe the sub8 theorists will eventually be right :feelskek:. The Blackpill itself is still kinda new so it's difficult to tell but I wouldn't be surprised if his company blows up really hard in the distant future.

My exact thoughts. I prefer ITV bc he’s the one of us.

Have you noticed how he always mocks incels and degrade us every chance he gets? Even mewing, which is clearly a cope, BUT at least it gives some incels some hope for the future and shit, he treats it like a mind disease that should be eradicated.

But back to the chad worshipping. He always tries to analyse the situation from the privileged perspective, which beats the purpose of his entire fucking channel hell, even treating chad dumpster diving like its a good thing thats bettering the human genome.

Im not a fucking genome scientist (or wtvth is called) but if you take a beautiful piece of cake (chad) and gloss it over with shit (sub5 woman), it doesnt turn into a fucking good cake now, does it?

He even dissed saint hamudi for no fucking reason, saying he found him crying on the street and put him on the trash, or some bs like that.

Im starting to think tails is just one big douchebag that doesnt care about incels AT ALL, but is intellectually stimulated by our ideoiogy and likes to talk about it.
I used to watch Tails a lot because his videos were entertaining. But I really only watched the ones where he didn't talk at all or barely talked.

Did he really disrespect Saint Hamudi? That's pretty fucked up. Especially considering that Saint Hamudi is the incel patron saint of Germany and if I'm not mistaken, Tails is also German (by nationality not ethnicity).

Genuinely don't know who this Tails is...
He is a blackpill YouTuber and TikToker.

We all knew this

Agreed, the foid worshipping is even worse I would say.

Tails because he follows Sonic around.

Definitely a Chad worshipper!
Kek

The only big Blackpill incel YouTuber that's also worth watching was FACEandLMS, no questioning that.
I think there are or were some other ones that are good to watch. HeedAndSucceed and Todd The Autistic Hermit come to mind for me.

100% he’s not an incel himself , he speaks on the topic with a certain distance
there is no pain in how he talks unlike “rehab room”
I ddon't know about that, I do think he is incel, but he is also probably misguided and may be motivated by money or attention.

He doesn't show his face so I doubt he's higher than MTN.
Probably very true.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back