Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the adultery pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
Credit to u/EthnicTrueCel_ Be careful should you get the opportunity to ascend. Things aren't always what they seem.

Attachments

• brutal.jpg
    brutal.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 338
Give me 1 reason (one) as to why women should have rights.
I'll wait

this is "ascending"

People will argue "You don't want these women, they're horrible people." And they are horrible people. But what's my alternative? My alternative doesn't sound like fun.

Fucking whores

This concept is widely known. It's referred to as "alpha fucks beta bucks".

"went out with asshole guys, sex was hot"

Lol the memes write themselves

Holy shit please end the universe.

People will argue "You don't want these women, they're horrible people." And they are horrible people. But what's my alternative? My alternative doesn't sound like fun.
Your hand will never cheat on you, unless you have some neurological disease

Credit to u/EthnicTrueCel_ Be careful should you get the opportunity to ascend. Things aren't always what they seem.
You get what you deserve by marrying in this day and age

Fucking relatable. If we dont get any choices we cant be picky if suddenly 1 woman showed interest in us.

they deserve hate

Mark my words in few years multi people marriage will be legal and every wife will have 2 husbands.

There is no alternative. If you’re ugly, no woman will enjoy sex with you, let alone giving it.
Mark my words in few years multi people marriage will be legal and all wifes will have 2 husbands.
I bet India will be first due to their screwed gender ratio.

My goodness - "WHEN EVERYTHING WORKS EXCEPT THE SEX, THEN NOTHING WORKS"

Foids are self confirmed fuckholes and good for nothing else.

They're literally retarded. They cant even figure out their own wants, needs and urges.

But I was told personality is what matters. What happened IT?

I shouldn't have read that.

Give me 1 reason (one) as to why women should have rights.
I'll wait

This is why marriage rape is not real. All foids want to be dominated like dogs. They don't deserve rights