Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the Alopecia-pill. Women go crazy from this male privilege.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Jada Pinkett Smith talked a lot about the struggles of losing one’s hair. It fucked with her confidence and self-esteem, she said.

Will

Stupid Jada. Does she not know that beauty comes from the inside?

You see Jada, how people see you is hugely influenced by your confidence. That’s right, confidence makes all the difference between a bald foid looking like a cool G.I. Jane, some retarded gay alien and the creepy monster from the Splice movie.

Jane
Halack
Splice

Oh, and if some Joker makes fun of your shining bowling ball… just take it in strides and laugh along, instead of ordering your house-cuck to get violent of your behave.

Chris rock was right in what he was saying

I don't mind bald women that much if she is otherwise my looksmatch
Just not this cheating whore cunt and those three pics you attached

she has good facial harmony so it doesnt even affect her that much,,would still get pussy

Bald men get shit on all the time for being bald, it's time foids got equal treatment.

Chris rock was right in what he was saying
Lol, what did he even say except for this mediocre joke about G.I.Jane?

she has good facial harmony so it doesnt even affect her that much,,would still get pussy
Nah, she looks close to a dried up mummy.

Bald men get shit on all the time for being bald, it's time foids got equal treatment.
Women can’t handle being treated like men. Every Trans “Man” confirms this.

Jada, I love ya. GI Jane 2, can’t wait to see it. :feelskek: