Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Take the Bohemianism-pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-

Bohemianism is the practice of an unconventional lifestyle, often in the company of like-minded people and with few permanent ties. It involves musical, artistic, literary, or spiritual pursuits. In this context, bohemians may be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds.

This use of the word in the English language was imported from French in the mid-19th century and was used to describe the non-traditional lifestyles of artists, writers, journalists, musicians, and actors in major European cities.[1]

Bohemians were associated with unorthodox or anti-establishment political or social viewpoints, which often were expressed through free love, frugality, and—in some cases—simple living, vandwelling or voluntary poverty. A more economically privileged, wealthy, or even aristocratic bohemian circle is sometimes referred to as haute bohème[2] (literally "high Bohemia").[3]

Live as cheaply as possible, reject the rat race, and dedicate yourself to an artistic passion or two.

Soy: "I worked 60 hours last week at the office bro, gotta grind hard bro." :soy:

Bohemian: "I am on disability and leisurely take my time to paint anime erotica which I sell on ebay." :feelsLSD:

Soy: :feels::feels::feels::feels: