Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Take the Bull Pill..

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/r4fozo/the_real_reason_why_i_came_to_new_york_city/?

Dogcels on ropewatch

It's over for dogbros.

beheading a cunt in roblox doesnt seem like a bad idea innit

A femoid with a literal bull this time.

the loli bull pill destroyed me

Jas (Jasmine) was twelve when this debuted in April 2019 so she will be fifteen this year.

I wonder if they are still enjoying their unique relationship.

Last edited:
:feelsUgh: this gtav roleplay server gets even moar depress every day

Gotta start bullmaxxing.

Black men already have the role of bulls on society, white teen girls love black men and have interracial fantasies, they are treated as bulls, bull pill confirms indirectly the JBB fact

Pedophilia is an attraction to pre-pubescent boys

This is a girl and she is mid-pubescent so you would more accurately describe my desire to court her as either lolita complex or parthenophilia or "healthy and normal male sexual impulse which feminism wrongly compels us to bury"

thanks

beheading a cunt in roblox doesnt seem like a bad idea innit

Done.

Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147102Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:53 AM CST
Hmm? This is rather atypical. Typically, any sounds/speech that I hear continue to repeat themselves within my mind for hours at a constant rate. I am certain that this is abnormal. You should consider seeking neurological assistance.
Re: is it normal NOT to get songs stuck in my head?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147189Sunday, February 07, 2016 3:59 AM CST
"how could this be a neurological deficiency?" Simple. It is unnatural for any individual to easily omit excessive thoughts/sounds from his/her mind. All "regular" individuals usually continue to have the thoughts/sounds excessively repeat themselves constantly for endless hours. To an extent, it is actually very painful, given that you cannot "shift" your thoughts or rid yourself of the sound. If you are incapable of experiencing this, it is very likely that your nervous-system signalling is impaired.
Re: @0xBAADF00D, this is a serious message!
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147232Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:01 AM CST
You have traveled to the wrong sub-section. "Scripters" is the preferred location to communicate with that particular moderator.
Re: My friend says she is doing a BDSM test.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183147405Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:11 AM CST
Yes, all women love to engage in sadomasochistic behavior. It gives them a narcissistic boost knowing that naive male individuals will exert so much effort to pleasure them under the guise of "punishment." Truly, the female individual is the "dominant" person during the interaction.

Re: Performing math on tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184106809Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:20 PM CST
You certainly can perform arithmetic on the size of a table, given that it is merely a numerical quantity rather than the actual structure itself. It is necessary to redefine the variable in Lua, using an expression such as "items = items - 10"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184107232Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:26 PM CST
"For some reason its not working for me" Ah, alright then. What occurs when you attempt to execute the expression?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184107348Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:28 PM CST
"I don't get any errors it just doesn't do the math" Okay. Please provide the modified version of your script.

even chad can't compete with that shit anymore