Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel take the Everest pill - a girl would never abandon Chang to be with you like she would an Abominable Sasquatch Yeti

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Getting lifemogged by a baby yeti, feelsbadman

over for yeticels

over for yeticels

also gerbils mog me, I want to cuddle with this red-haired scientist lady too

I feel bad for this shortcel he doesn't have a chance but he's still trying to empathymax

She wanted his blue eyes, Fucking lookist scum if it was me she would've given me the middle finger.

JBW at work, she is a race traitor, no she's a species traitor

JBW at work, she is a race traitor, no she's a species traitor

at least she cares about wellbeing of shortcel, I don't even think I'd get that amount of sympathy

do we have to completely jestermax and give up hope of romance for foids not to wish death on us?

seems like most do it anyway

do we have to completely jestermax and give up hope of romance for foids not to wish death on us?
Idk, it's tough for ugly males, everything we do is deemed as creepy. But perhaps it's worth a shot

how many girls nowadays would legitimately love their dads and mourn him if he died?
I feel like the majority of good dads probably go unappreciated and are easily gotten over by most foids who just fuck chad and wouldn't care

so romantic wish girl would play violin for me

Dat assRear view

goddammit China you're as bad as the Japs stop doing this to me

Kill yourself, faggot!