Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the foodpill, most of curry, rice, nigger, sandnigge food is disgusting

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Curries and sandniggers eat disgusting fried shit, subhuman food like tika masala or Sharwma

Rice food is even more disgusting, live octopuses, parasite infested sushi and dogs cats bats and soy, etc

Nigger food is literally a slain baboon who nigger drags for days to market to sell and get monkey pox

Meanwhile white food is somewhat okay

Coincidence? I don't think so

Yeah northern europeans had amazing food, take the english for example fish and chips is truly a world class delicay

Bullshit. These are all retarded opinions, Shwarma is good. Asian food I could agree with.
Shawrmaa is undercooked meat encased in bread, good for parasites and fat

Ever since I abandoned Curry food, my sweat stopped smelling like spices/ onion/ garlic.

Now i just drink milk, eat raw vegetables and eat non-spicy mutton and potatoes for dinner (it's still tasty because you don't need spice for food to taste great).

I smell and feel amazing. No more diahrrea, indigestion etc.

Ever since I abandoned Curry food, my sweat stopped smelling like spices/ onion/ garlic.

Now i just drink milk, eat raw vegetables and eat non-spicy mutton and potatoes for dinner (it's still tasty because you don't need spice for food to taste great).

I smell and feel amazing. No more diahrrea, indigestion etc.
No more street shitting diarrhea?

No more street shitting diarrhea?
Tbf I never had "street shitting diarrhea". I just ate regular Pakistani/ North Indian food that was moderately spicy. It just made me shit a lot and it was a little painful. But nothing extreme. That's completely gone now though.

Nigger food is literally a slain baboon who nigger drags for days to market to sell and get monkey pox
Made me kek:feelshaha:
Rice food is even more disgusting, live octopuses, parasite infested sushi and dogs cats bats and soy, etc
Your cherrypicking nigga rice people dont eat those everyday they eat normal food as well:feelswhat:

ethnic food mogs mayo food HARD. only mayos that know how to cook are italians other than that their food is plain.
Taste wise yes. Nutrition and aroma wise absolutely fucking not.

Fish and Chips MOGS every food imo.

LOL food is the one thing you Mayos are retarded in :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Curries and sandniggers eat disgusting fried shit, subhuman food like tika masala or Sharwma

Not this stupid thread again, ethnic food is the best food on the planet, what are you even talking about lol.

JFL at "slain baboon" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

You are using extremes, people can bring up fucked up white cuisine too like the French eating snails and rotten cheese, or this fucked up thing called "Haggis" that the Scottish people invented, or Surströmming created by the Swedish people (google that shit, google it now :feelspuke:). It's overly fermented fish that smells so bad that manufacturers advise that cans of Surströmming should only be opened underwater :feelskek:.

I've tried regular white food, and it doesn't taste better than regular indian cuisine, or regular black cuisine (black american), or better than regular chinese cuisine. I've never tried anything Japanese but Ramen looks tasty as hell, oh and the Japanese diet is way better than the European diet, it's no wonder these people live so long.

Last edited:
mayo food is top tier. ovER for cuisinecels

mayo food is tasteless.
for once, ethnic mog the mayos hard.

Do Italians count as white?, because Pizza is pretty amazing.
Italian food is the only salvageable mayo food.
Maybe because the Roman Empire ventured into ethnic territory that their cuisine became good, we'll have to ask a historycel.

Italian food is the only salvageable mayo food.
Maybe because the Roman Empire ventured into ethnic territory that their cuisine became good, we'll have to ask a historycel.
Italians know how to cook, they are what the French pretend themselves to be lol. I haven't eaten one Italian dish that wasn't great. Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo, etc. They turn the simplest things into these amazing dishes. It's literally just macaroni and sauce :feelskek:.

I only eat fast food

Italians know how to cook, they are what the French pretend themselves to be lol. I haven't eaten one Italian dish that wasn't great. Lasagna, Chicken Alfredo, etc. They turn the simplest things into these amazing dishes. It's literally just macaroni and sauce :feelskek:.
It has always been about the sauce.
If you know how to make a good sauce with the right spices, whatever you cook will be delicious.

Mayos don't have extensive sauce knowledge and that's why their food isn't as tasty as ethnic food.

The only food mayos know how to cook is patisserie. That I concede to them.

or Surströmming created by the Swedish people (google that shit, google it now :feelspuke:). It's overly fermented fish that smells so bad that manufacturers advise that cans of Surströmming should only be opened underwater :feelskek:.
shouldn't have googled it :feelspuke:
just eaten 6 months rotten fish that smells like a dead corpse.

ethnic food mogs mayo food HARD. only mayos that know how to cook are italians other than that their food is plain.

Yep, if Mayo food was any good we'd see non-Italian and non-Argentinian restaurants everywhere, but other than generic American fast foods all restaurants one sees around the world come from non-Whites.

Bullshit post. White food is one of the worst, even they prefer eating food from others‘ cultures.

Fesikh > Surstromming

Nigger food is good they have some good fried chicken.

I like white food like cheese, hamburgers, and pepsi. It's pretty good.

You are what you eat. I thought Hispanics ate shit like poopy doodoo shit when I was 5 all because of their skin color. Well it was how they acted etc. Barbaric incapable of hospitality, genetically built to forever be a ruthless poop colored asshole. That's when I realized their skin their poop skin did this to them.

big cope mayos only have good Italian food and desserts. but their actual day to day food is tasteless and boring.