Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Take the online test to see how neurotypical vs neuroatypical you are

• Thread starter BeatingInceldom
  • Start date
BeatingInceldom

BeatingInceldom

Banned
-

So I took it, it was 50 questions and I scored 27.

4b0cb10a6e0378f27bb08cd08496017e

So there is an apparent borderline indication that I might be somewhere on the spectrum, but it is mild.

Be interested to see where everyone scores. If you do take the test and do post your results, also indicate your looks level and height too. Will be interesting to see how they correlate with your results.

Last edited:
No such thing as mental illness.

Please share your results boys.

Curious how that one is gonna go compare to the two professional tests I had

Tf is this so ur either neurotypical or u have autism lol

It made me input my e-mail address and did not even give me a result afterward.

It made me input my e-mail address and did not even give me a result afterward.

It does. How did I get mine then? You will see it on the final page.

In the email what number did they give you?

Jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So why are there guys that are MTN and above on this site dummy? Your IQ can't be over 89.
And your IQ can't be over 10. The reason why people are on this site is because they were not born chads, retard.

This is not an official diagnosis, however, based on your answers you have a strong likelihood of autism.

Nah but this is some bullshit i mean why would i go to a party as a sub5

This is not an official diagnosis, however, based on your answers you have a strong likelihood of autism.

Nah but this is some bullshit i mean why would i go to a party as a sub5

Hahahahahahahaa.

That wasn't the only question G.

The first question, what if I don't know if "I have one of the following"?
Stupid online test.

The first question, what if I don't know if "I have one of the following"?
Stupid online test.

Nah that's not really a part of the test. Just say none of the above incase that serves as a bias against you in the final results.

Problem with this test is that I answered agree or disagree to certain questions that would make me look autistic but I just don't like people because of the blackpill and stuff, regardless its not impossible that I have autism.

I'm average w.r.t. NT but there's no NT for your subhuman turbomanlet height.

Nigger, you are almost there, enter your email to find out your results. ✉️This question is required.*
We will send you a full list of all your answers and results.

We recommend you check out our upcoming community events, they are a great way to learn more about neurodiversity and yourself.

View attachment 942696

So there is an apparent borderline indication that I might be somewhere on the spectrum, but it is mild.

Be interested to see where everyone scores. If you do take the test and do post your results, also indicate your looks level and height too. Will be interesting to see how they correlate with your results.
Screenshot from 2023 11 14 00 51 51

Score: 44

Screenshot from 2023 11 14 00 53 24

Last edited:

View attachment 942696

Wut